Anxiety

"For the love of god, Shuhua, try to at least have some fun. You've been here for a whole month, what the fuck is going on with you? Have you looked at yourself? You're wasted!" Yuqi complained for the nth time, annoyed at having to just watch her friend get totally disoriented in life. Since the girl had her heart destroyed by a random guy who cheated on her, she had been encouraging Shuhua to touch some grass and enjoy life. The girl, however, had no other intentions but to spend the entire day in bed bawling her eyes out.

"I'm so tired of you being so stubborn! Get stable in life for once! If you won't join us this friday, don't expect me to come visit you every day. Is this how you want our friendship to be? I'm like your mom, you're not a child anymore, Shuhua. You are aware of what you could change to improve. You simply don't wish to.. and that's your issue to resolve." Yuqi stormed out of the place, she could no longer put up with Shuhua's immaturity and selfishness. The girl obviously didn't understand how much she cared for her.

===

"Where's Shuhua?" Minnie questioned as soon as Yuqi entered the club. Yuqi shrugged, having anticipated it. She has been well aware that the girl won't be coming."Probably getting railed by her anxiety and depression." She joked, earning a small giggle from behind her.

"Yeah, probably." They all turned to look in the direction of the voice— Shuhua was standing there dressed simply. She was carrying her purse and wearing a basic white crop top, a simple jeans and white shoes. She looked completely different from her state at home.

"You came? I thought you wont!" Yuqi threw herself at the girl, happy that she had convinced the girl to get out of the house for once. "Yes, I'm sorry about.. that night. I wasn't thinking. I let my anxiety took over me and became so selfish about everything." The small girl exclaimed, locking her arms around the taller one.

"Well, at least now that you've realized, shall we have some fun?" Yuqi chimed excitedly, jumping up and down as she held hands with the girl. "I would love that, Yuqi."

"Soojin! This is Shuhua, the girl I'm talking about." Yuqi introduced the small girl to a woman, who appears to be much older than them, the woman was sporting a black loose shirt along with a black cargo pants. She could undoubtedly testify that this girl is attractive and hot.

"Nice to meet you, Shuhua." Soojin stared at her, eyeing her up and down before stuffing her hands on her pocket and sipping on her drink. "Nice to meet you too..?" Shuhua raised her eyebrow, puzzled, struggling to recall the girl's name.

"Soojin. Seo Soojin." The girl winked, lips curling to the side as Shuhua nodded, giving back a friendly smile before turning to Yuqi, who was clearly into something.

"hm... you two get along, okay? I'll just— you know, find me a good fuck." The pink haired girl grinned, squinting her eyes at the two, "Ew, when will you ever stop that. You literally get railed every single day, isn't it tiring?" Shuhua grimaced, rolling her eyes at the girl who only laughs, "Why don't you try it? It's fun! Come on, I'm sure you can find someone here who can give you your first ever mind-blowing orgasm." Yuqi joked, receiving a slap on her shoulder as she chuckled with Soojin. "You— how can you say that?!" Shuhua stomped her foot, landing a last hit on her stomach as the girl held on the older for help.