Favorite unnie

Slender fingers played across the buttons of something that seems like a remote. Pressing random keys over and over, which results to a trembling Shuhua, holding tightly on her car seat and trying to find leverage to support her shaking body.

"haa... p-please," The girl sitting beside her, holding the stirring wheel grinned widely. "Is my pretty girl close?" She teased, stopping on a red light as her free hand pressed the highest intensity of the device, making the whimpers turn into loud breathy moans, legs closing tightly and toes curling for comfort.

"y-yess! nghh please!" She begs for the nth time, swearing a moan out when her Soojin unnie hit the pedal and drove after the light turns green.

"I can't really hear what you we're saying, baby. Come again?" Soojin mocked the latter in a soft but teasing tone. Enjoying how responsive the younger's body to everything she does to her.

"un-unnie! mmph-aah!" Her body arched off the seat, nails digging at the leather of her seat, letting out the longest and loudest moan she had been holding since earlier.

Waves of pleasure entered her body, a euphoric sensation shot through her when she came, grasping her free hand at the seat belt that was trapping her body and keeping her from falling off her chair.

"Aw, baby... didn't you agreed to our deal?" Soojin frowned, pulling over a pacific parking spot to finally talk to the younger.

Shuhua's tiny body slumped down after her intense orgasm, her breath hitching by the device that was still stimulating her sensitive clit.

"I-I'm sorry... I-It's just—" Soojin abruptly turned it off, guilt washing over her when she saw the latter having a hard time forming her words.

Shuhua heaved a deep sigh, relaxing her body a little while before opening her eyes to apologize for her mistake.

A hand landed on her thigh, stroking her skin with comfort as the older awaits her words patiently. She must've been a little too hard on her girl. Poor Shuhua.

"I'm sorry.." The girl looks like she was about to cry, her innocent soft eyes looking at piercing ones, her lower lip trembling and her voice weak.

"But you made a promise, correct?" Soojin adjusted her seat, making more space to her side as she held Shuhua's limp hand in hers, the girl nodded weakly.

"What happened?" She plants a firm kiss on the back of the younger's palm, sniffing on her scent and her piercing gaze turns into soft one, looking at Shuhua like she's vulnerable. Well, at this state, she technically is.

"b-but you said you'd p-play nice.." She looked down on her lap, pouting her lips and attempting to hide her face to the older in shame.

"Was I not?" She asks, raising one eyebrow and tilting her head to take a glimpse of the younger's face.

She received a cute hum in response, head nodding at her frantically as she tried her best not to giggle at the latter's cute little gestures and small noises.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Soojin apologized instead, realizing to herself what Shuhua had gone through earlier when they were with their friends. And she actually admired her even more. The amount of self control the younger had whenever they do it in public is just incredible.