Power couple

One of the wealthiest families in the city, the Yeh and Seo are also among the most successful, with a stunning aspect that could instantly catch anyone's eye. Since their daughters declared they were dating and wanted to come out in public, which was absolutely no problem, the CEO of the Yeh and Seo company had become extremely good friends.

They first met when Soojin was 17 and Shuhua was 15, and they have been together for four years in a committed relationship. The two met as friends and soon began to have romantic feelings for one another. They went on dates, got to know each other better, and began sharing secrets for only the two of them.

Now that they are degree holders, they work together to help each other in their businesses. With their own labor, they built a small shop and cafe around the town, ran a large clothing store, and acquired a sizable mansion. The two were a very accomplished lesbian pair that cohabitated peacefully in the city. There were no disruptions or issues against their relationship, well, except for the strange people's continual flirting and hitting, which they absolutely detested.

"Jinjin! Come down here, I wanna show you something!" Loudly enough for the older to hear, Shuhua yelled out her lover's name. Soojin sprinted down the stairs with a mystified expression on her face. "What is it?" She walked over to the younger who was working on the kitchen counter, covered in flour stains on her face, shirt and arms.

"tada~! I made cupcakes! Isn't it cute?" The latter beamed brightly as she lifted the plate of cupcakes and showed it to Soojin while holding it in her palms. "Ooh~ looks good! When did you learned how to bake?" Soojin stepped closer in awe, wrapping her arm around Shuhua's shoulder as she held one cupcake in her hand, "I got bored so I watched a tutorial on how to bake one, try it!" The latter proudly offered, waiting for her girlfriend to take a bite. Soojin took a bite, humming at the wonderful taste filled her mouth. "Woah, it taste amazing, baby.. you should make this more often." Soojin took another bite, memorizing the taste, then basically eating the whole thing. "Slow down! You're gonna choke, jesus! Here, let me try." Shuhua took a piece in her mouth, taking a big bite as she chewed, her pupils sparkling as she moaned in delight. "Good, right?" The older one remarks, holding Shuhua around her waist as she tenderly presses her nose against Shuhua's temple. Shuhua nods her head in agreement, both giggling as they exchange kisses together.

===

"I don't understand why I have to wear this extra jacket!" The shorter girl whined as she stomped her feet on the ground like a child throwing tantrums. "Because, guys are gonna have their eyes on you. Those filthy men are disgusting. I won't let a single eye land nor stare at my girl." Soojin appeared behind the door, fixing her tie as she leaned against the door frame. She raised an eyebrow as she scanned Shuhua from head to toe. The girl was sporting a white skirt that ended just above her knees, that exposed her ass, and a white blouse that highlighted her waist's curve. She looks like a teenage girl. "But we're having dinner, babe. I'm just gonna sit, no one's gonna look at me! And do you not trust me?" Shuhua pleaded, her eyes begging like a lost puppy, pouting her lips as she leaned her front against the taller girl.

Soojin clicked her tongue, shaking her head as she proceeds to fix herself on the mirror, "I trust you, Shuhua. But those guys? Hell no, if I catch anyone checking you out I won't hold myself back." Soojin crossed her arms, giving Shuhua a stern look as the girl sulked even more. "But how about those girls who keep staring at you, huh? Aren't you gonna do something about it?" Shuhua argued, also crossing her arms around her chest as she tried to look intimidating— failing at the process because she looks absolutely adorable with her antics. "I have my hands all around your body. I didn't even know they're staring at me because I'm only focusing on you. Shuhua.. listen to me okay?" Soojin gently asked, her voice soft as honey.

"fine.. no fun." She whispered before proceeding to sulk at their bed, swinging her feet back and forth as she wait for the girl to finish. Soojin approached her, kneeling down and gently stroking  Shuhua's cheek, "Okay, how about this.. I'll let you take that off but we'll keep it inside my car, alright?" Soojin instructed, giving a small nod as the brunette pucked her lips, letting out small giggles as she reached out for Soojin's lips, pulling the girl on her collar for a quick kiss.

"You're like my dad." She chuckled, "Technically, I am... your daddy." Soojin got up, grinning before Shuhua could hit her, hearing the girl whine as she exited their bedroom.

there you go, a very short fluff(?) with a little spice?!$ I'm sorry I had to..

I learned that I could finish a one shot in just an hour or two, I'm just a lazy bitch that needs constant break, lol. I finished the last two chapters in almost three days because I was busy :p

anyways, I appreciate you guys reading and commenting on my book! I wanna write an au but I'm contemplating whether to continue this book or just focus on the au. but like, I can update both just in time.. :v

I just don't know what tou guys think, will you look forward to it?

I'm gonna try my best to improve my english and my writing skill, thank you all for reading! have a nice day and stay safe! xx