Rut

Soojin woke up with a sudden headache, her body feels hot. Her fangs were exposed, sitting up the bed with a hand on her head. She could smell her omegas's scent from across the house, it was strong. Too strong that it's starting to cause impact to her.

Growling, she stood on her feet, pushing herself up from the bed to search for her lover. She spotted Shuhua in the living room, standing beside their bookshelves and searching for a book to read.

Soojin didn't hesitate and approached the younger, wrapping her strong arms around the smaller girl's waist and resting her nose against the latter's neck.

Shuhua yelped in surprise, a quiet gasp leaving her lips when she felt the older's breathing against her skin. "Soojin?" Shuhua called out, hearing the latter purring behind her whilst tightening the grasp on her waist.

"You smell so good..." Soojin purred from behind her, ghosting her lips and nose against the skin of the younger. Shuhua spun around and faced her girlfriend. She witnessed how dark Soojin's eyes were and how her fangs have shown up.

"...are you? I can smell it..." Shuhua whispered softly, her hand reached up to cup the taller's cheek. Soojin nodded, closing the gap between their bodies in a tight embrace.

"Aww, my poor baby... Let's take this upstairs." Shuhua cooed while softly caressing the purring alpha's head on the back with a pout. Soojin held her tighter, pressing her front against Shuhua's, not wanting to let go.

"Jin, come on.." The alpha ignored the invitation, instead, focusing herself on roving her hands all over the younger's body, sloppily marking the flesh on her neck and shoulders. Shuhua whimpered, cocking her neck aside to allow the alpha more access to her skin.

Alphas go through a heat cycle known as the "Rut cycle," which they feel the desire to control their companions and assert dominance over their mates. During this heat cycle, they can become very dangerous and violent.

And as an Omega, it is Shuhua's nature to submit to her very own Alpha. Omega's cannot refuse their Alphas. It is an immutable law, a rule of nature.

"You smell so good..." Soojin repeats, but this time, they were standing behind a couch. Soojin forced Shuhua to sit there so she could position herself between the latter's thighs. Shuhua mewled when Soojin nipped on her neck, her pale skin turning crimson red everytime Soojin bites her.

"Jin.." She whimpered when the older circled an arm around her waist and drew their body closer. She instantly flinched when she felt the woman's stiff member on her clothed core.

Soojin looked up to see her lover's expression, her cheeks were tinted red, eyes were closed, her eyebrows almost meeting and her lips parted in pleasure. It fueled her desire and went straight right in to the younger's lips, kissing her fervently.

Soojin brought her hand to cup Shuhua's heat, applying pressure on her palm to stimulate the younger. Shuhua's breath hitched, holding on to the taller's shoulders as she let the woman do whatever she pleased.

Soojin's other hand came up to hold Shuhua's chin, thumb parting her lips more for their tongues to collide together. Soojin's hand suddenly re-encircled the younger girl's waist, firmly keeping her in place to prevent them both from falling.

Shuhua opened her eyes when she felt no hand on her clothed sex, she found Soojin undoing the buttons of her pajama shirt and untying the string of her pants, before pulling it down while still leaving her shirt on. Shuhua found it extremely hot, an alpha like Soojin is definitely one on her lists to die for.