Heat

Disclaimer: I don't have enough knowledge and infos about omegaverse but I did some research. Therefore, if there is anything incorrect or misleading that I wrote, please kindly let me know. Thank you.

"Babe? I'm home!" The older woman called for her girlfriend since she wasn't familiar to returning from work to a quiet, dark house. Usually, as soon as she opened the door, Shuhua would embrace her and give her kisses. But now, the typically upbeat and cheery home where she often returns was replaced by a setting she wouldn't have preferred.

"Babe? Shuhua?" Soojin called out softly, dropping her bags on the kitchen counter as she took a sip of her water, proceeding to call for the younger. "Baby?" Soojin heard soft whimpers coming from the bathroom, getting louder as she approached.

"Baby? Is everything alright?" Soojin knocked softly, the small moans and whimpers abruptly stopped, "J-jin? When did you get home?" Shuhua panicked, dropping the bottles of shampoo on the floor as it echoes through the bathroom.

"Shuhua? Are you okay? What's happening in there?" Soojin asked in concern, knocking on the door again, "u-uhm.. y-yeah, I'm totally okay!" Shuhua covered her mouth as another whimper exited, the pain on her lower region was too much for her and she could already smell her own arousal. "Open the door, Shuhua." Soojin called once more, twisting the door knob in an effort to get inside.

"I-It's fine, Soojin. I can handle myself, please, give me some time." Shuhua threw her head back, hands coming down her heat as she rubbed herself with her palm. "Open this door right now, Shuhua. Don't make me break it myself." Soojin banged on the door, getting wary of the situation behind the closed door.

Shuhua whimpered loudly, having no other choice but to open the door. She gingerly held the knob, afraid that her girlfriend will see her for the very first time in this state, her arousing smell filling the entire bathroom.

Shuhua slowly twisted the knob, before fully opening it. The alpha swiftly pushed the door, the sweet, enticing aroma her girlfriend radiates hitting her, realizing that it's finally happening— Shuhua's first heat ever since they have been together.

It hadn't been too long since the two started dating, for almost six months, Shuhua hasn't experienced her heat since she's been taking her suppressants correctly. But there are times she would feel it but it wasn't that bad, her pheromones are being handled by the drug. But at this state, the pill can no longer save her from the heat.

"S-soojin... you have to get out, I c-can take care of myself, p-please.." Shuhua sat on the floor, squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to create a friction. "No, I would never leave you, especially at this state." Soojin got on her knees, leveling Shuhua's height as she cupped the girl's face with both hands.

"I f-feel so weak.. It hurts, S-soojin. It hurts so bad.." Soojin hugged her girlfriend, rubbing her palm on the latter's back as Shuhua cried in pain. "I'll help you with it. Please let me help you, Shuhua."

"You made this?" Soojin asked as she entered their shared bedroom, with the smaller girl on her arms. "Yes, I was a little uncomfortable earlier because you were gone." Shuhua curled her body against the alpha's torso, sniffling a little as the pain on her lower region increases.

Soojin walked through the bed, laying the younger down on top of the nest she made. The girl instantly curled her body on the bed, hands reaching out to her own sex, cupping it as she whimpered.