Addiction

(Imagine this chapter with red haired soojin)

"Soojin," Shuhua tapped on the sleeping girl's cheek, "Hey, wake up." She slightly shook the unconscious girl's body, trying her best not to scream just to wake her up.

Shuhua closed her eyes irritatingly, her patience were running low, she'd been trying to wake the brunette up for a solid ten minutes. She sighed deeply, before trying again, "Seo Soojin, I swear to god..." when she got no response, she stood on her feet and inhaled a huge amount of air,

"Seo Soojin, I have your phone!" a loud scream echoed through they're room, startling the sleeping figure awake.

"What? Where?" Soojin panickly looked at the figure standing beside her bed, holding a hand on her chest as she pants.

"Okay so, now that you're awake-" Shuhua rolled her eyes, showing the phone up in the air to Soojin,

"No! Shuhua! Give me my phone!" Soojin tried to snatch her gadget from the girl, but the latter took a step back.

"Uh-uh! Were you watching porn again?" Shuhua crossed her arms around her chest, her eyes piercing through Soojin's soul.

"I wasn't! I swear!" Soojin denied, holding her palms up as if she was being arrested,

"Really? Then what the hell is this?" Shuhua showed her the screen, the website was showing on her phone screen. Soojin widened her eyes, looking back and forth between her girlfriend and her phone,

"I- uh, that— doesn't matter." Soojin pressed her lips together, she knew she fucked up. After Shuhua told her to stop watching these kinds of stuff; well, she did. She stopped. And only this time she watched it again. But got caught instead.

"Soojin..." Shuhua trailed off, tone low and scary.

"You broke your promise." Shuhua gave her a disappointed look, turning off the phone and handing it back to Soojin.

"I-I'm sorry, this is the only time I did, I swear! I just fell asleep!" Soojin got up, tossing her phone on the bed as she approached the shorter girl.

"I don't believe you." Shuhua still had her arms crossed, eyebrows raised on the older.

"I did it because I missed you and I was horny that time." Soojin reached for Shuhua's hands, trying to hold it against her own. Let's just say, it's one of her ways to express her sincerity.

"Yeah, right." Shuhua scoffed but still let the brunette hug her.

"I'm sorry... forgive me?" Soojin softly murmured, snuggling her body against the latter's, hugging her tightly.

"Only this time. You know how I hate it when you see other girls naked." Shuhua sulked, scrunching her eyebrows and pouting her lips as the older finally pulled away, chuckling at Shuhua's adorable actions.

"Yes. I'm sorry. But you don't have to feel insecure, I love your body. And I love you! You're the most sexiest and gorgeous woman in my eyes." Soojin squished her girlfriend's cheeks together using her palms, laughing softly at Shuhua's posture. The younger girl was still crossing her arms and looking at her with the same expression.

"Then why did you decided to watch them?" Shuhua raised her eyebrow, still mad at the older.

"I told you, I was horny! And I was waiting for you but I fell asleep!" Soojin swore, unknowingly blurting her words out and being a little too honest at the moment.