Prologue

It all started when (y/n) was in primary school.
every kid got their quirk, But for some reason, she never got a quirk. She was saddened, she always saw heroes saving people from danger and people seeing them as a symbol of hope. She wanted to be like that... saving people when they have nothing to depend on, so she told her parents to go to the doctor to check again because maybe she was some sort of late bloomer...maybe?

~After the visit~

When (y/n) came back from the doctor, all she felt was despair. The doctors said that it was no use. That she should give up. Her mother comforted her at the time. (y/n) wanted to become a hero and that dream was crushed.

Years passed when (y/n) accepted that she didn't have a quirk. Now being a thirteen-year-old. She was still into heroes, but her heart ached when thinking about it..
but she had new hobbies like watching anime well...
only one. One punch man

but there was one episode...
that explained how Saitama's got his power.

while watching the episode on her phone... She heard the bald man say,
"Listen to me cause I'm not going to say it again!,
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10 kilometers of running"

This intrigued (y/n), cause she did nothing mostly, except watch anime
"Hmmm," thought (y/n) while putting a finger on her chin 🤔
"Why not" thought the girl, "it's just for fun, and it's not like I'm going to be Saitama 2.0 and stronger than all might"

little did (y/n) know...

~two years later
it was finally the last day of school and she was alone...
she never really had friends, Because the kids in her school only teased her about not having a quirk. Not that she cared...
it was around lunchtime when she heard a group of people talking about her. It was awkward for her, pretending not to hear their conversation, But it was when they started to talk about her mom and no one insults her mom.

"Keep my moms name out of your mouth" interrupted (y/n). staring at the group.
one boy from the group stood up
"too bad you can't do anything about it"
This angered (y/n). curling her hands into fists, this guy probably doesn't even love his mom
"Shut up"
"hell no, what makes you think I'm going to listen to some quirkless girl"
and then the boy tried to hit the girl...

But y/n dodged it
this surprised the boy and (y/n)
(y/n) never knew she was this fast...
But she saw the boy still in shock, so she took the chance to hit him back...
With all her might

The boy went flying he went through the walls of the school....And more walls until he disappeared... (y/n) was startled by her strength, looking at her fist. "It took one punch.." she whispered. As other kids started to crowd around her seeing the commotion.

kids were screaming and calling the ambulance...

"It took one punch!"

"I thought she was quirkless!"

"what quirk does she have?!"

"She's in trouble now.."

"Wonder what's going to happen to her.."

~thirty minutes later~
The police finally found the boy, but he was covered in bruises, broken bones, scraped skin, broken ligaments and his jaw broken...

No one in the school snitched it was you...
Because they were scared, if you were going to do something bad to them.

~(y/n's) pov~
"Holy Jesus-
  I knocked the kid out :D, he deserved it anyways
and thankfully no one knows it was me, cause the boy had a hospital bill of... who knows! and somehow Saitama's exercise routine worked- and I'm not bald!" (y/n) said, touching her hair.
~back to 3rd pov~
Because of (y/n) being excited to try her new "power" she destroyed some buildings
She was trying to control on how much she was using, so she wouldn't destroy the whole universe
~thirthy minutes later~
And back to (y/n's) pov

  "With this new power maybe I can be what I always wanted to be and sign up for UA! but I just gotta learn how to control my power..." (y/n) said thinking of ways to control her power, she was determined to be a hero. Suddenly she heard a voice.

"DINNERS READYYYYYY"

It was just her mom

"OK THANK YOUU MOM"

~after dinner~
(y/n) was full and was now watching the anime one punch man, aiming to become strong like Saitama
Sending villains flying with one punch