No.5.5

(y/n) was in her apartment. Reading manga. She was about to reach the good part until she heard a knock on the door.
"I don't want your cookies. There too expensive"
(y/n) hollered across the apartment. Thinking it was some girl scouts selling cookies.
"It's me sensei" todoroki said.
Crap I forgot... Me and my big mouth. (y/n) thought while breaking a sweat.

(y/n) opened the door a little bit only for her head to stick out.
"You really showed up" (y/n) said, sweat dropping
"It's "shoto" (y/n)-sensei" shoto replied
"Can you not call me sensei?"
"Master!"
"Not master either!"

********

"Sorry shoto but I'm not looking for disciples"
"Please sensei! I need to be strong like you!"
"..."
"Fine. But it won't be easy" (y/n) finally said.
"Can you handle it shoto?"
"Yes ma'am!" todoroki responded

(y/n) had no clue what she was doing. She knew if she asked why he wanted to be strong he will just tell her his big ass backstory. And she doesn't have time for that. And now she's giving advice from a manga she read.
"Shoto... We have to try our best to become the best. I want you to try your hardest on everything. Even using your fireside. It typically isn't your father's quirk because it coming from you. And imagine if there was an ice monster or something? You would've looked dumb if you didn't use your fire quirk. But eh. Just saying" when (y/n) finished she saw todoroki writing something down in his journal.

"Amazing master.. From now on I will use my fireside too." todoroki said, looking at his master in awe. He grew more admiration for his master.

"Good"
(y/n) was relieved shoto bought it.

"Okay. now go back home, I have manga to read"

"Yes master, I wont disturb your meditation" shoto bowed.