No.6

It was yet again another day of school. And (y/n) was sitting in her desk: her palm on her face looking out the window. Wondering if all might was strong as her. Lost in her thoughts, until a voice interrupted.

"Everyone put on your hero costumes. We are going on a field trip to the USJ" Mr. Aizawa said.
Soon enough everyone was in the bus.
(y/n) sat somewhere in the back. Which Shoto followed.

(And stuff happens. Cause idk what happened)

when they arrived, everyone started yelping in excitement. Which made (y/n) wake up. But She wasn't so happy. She was bored. She thought a hero school will be epic. Stronger enemies, more challenges, and thrill. So far nothing interesting happened. She was disappointed.

When she finally got off she was actually impressed with the place. But she wasn't the only one

"Wow!"
"So cool.."
"It's like universal studios!"
"I think I might faint!.. I see the pro hero 13!" *faints*

"everyone calm down. I know it's a lot to take in" the hero named 13 said
"As you may know I'm a pro hero called 13. My quirk is black hole with is useful with helping people but can also be dangerous..."
"Some of your quirks might dangerous too but thankfully everyone here is good"

everything was going well. until a black portal showed up out of nowhere. Giving birth to people.

"Is this part of the experience?" Asked kirishima
"No they're real villains!" Aizawa responded
"13 protect the kids!" As aizawa said that he started fighting villains.

Everyone was panicking because they were separated, Until they decided to be useful.
Todoroki was wondering where his master was until he remembered that she can take care of herself. After all... she's stronger than all might. And he knew.
Meanwhile (y/n) was trying her best to find everyone. It seemed like everybody disappeared until a big splash came from a zone. Which she followed. And saw tsuyu, izuku and Mineta near the shore. She was running to them when someone's pair of hands touched her shoulder.

"what... I don't understand. H-how.." the blue-haired man questioned himself, beginning to scratch his neck in frustration.

(Y/n) almost punched the man. Thinking it was a villain. But luckily stopped herself, her fist near his face. Shigarki heard the destruction that she did. Without making contact. He would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't scared.
"Oh it's you. I thought you were some villain. And I don't remember you seeing you here... unless.." (y/n) started to wonder off... Her thinking came to a stop when she saw Aizawa on the floor. She knew her teacher sleeps a lot but on the floor? That's uncomfortable

"NOMU KILL THIS GIRL" Shigaraki yelled as loud as he could.
Nomu came running and grabbed
(y/n). Who was now in Nomu's hands.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku yelled. Without thought he began charging at the Nomu. He didn't want the person who gave him hope to die in front of him. But when he punched the Nomu. The Nomu didn't take any damage. He stood there like nothing happened.
When the Nomu saw Izuku he went straight towards him. Izuku closed his eyes for the impact. But it never reached... instead, Izuku saw the Nomu's guts covering the floor. Did his punch really work?
But stopped when he saw (y/n) falling. He ran towards her so he could catch her. But she landed.

So instead he bombed her with questions.
"Are you okay (y/n)?" worry in his voice.
"Yeah why?" (y/n) answered bluntly
"You were attacked by a villain (y/n)! That monster could've killed you!" Izuku kinda yelled.
"But it didn't" (y/n) said
"I'm just glad you're safe" Izuku said and went for a hug. (y/n) sorta hugged him back, At least she tried to.

unnoticed by them, a blue-haired man was watching them. frozen in shock. The Nomu who was supposed to kill all might was defeated in one punch? By a random student? Whoever the student was, they were powerful as allmight or worse... Stronger.

Shigaraki started scratching his neck. He hated the student more than all might. He didn't care about all might no more. He had a new person to hate.

"I had a bad feeling" All might said walking in With his known smile. And Classmates happy that the number one hero came.
"I passed young lida on my way" all might said
"And got a rough idea of- oh, seems like everything here is taken care of... I just need to put these weak villains in jail" all might said, glaring at the guts on the floor.

"Kurogiri back to base. I have a new plan." shigaraki said walkin away from the scene.
"But- ok" portal man said. And with that they were gone.

"Guess they knew they never had a chance against allmight" one student said. Everyone was glad the invasion was over.

*******************
The pro heroes came in late but called the paramedics just in case anyone got hurt. Thankfully everyone was fine. Only minor injuries.

Izuku ran up to all might. He was going go tell him the exciting news.
"All might, I punched the Nomu but it didn't do anything at first but then it worked! And I also didn't break any bones!" Izuku said.
"I'm glad young midoriya. You are improving" all might said. And then going back to skinny form.