No.10

After kamanari Vs Shiozaki

(Shiozaki won)

"Kamanari's quirk is supposed to be to be strong..
but Shiozaki is a strong opponent who placed fourth in the entrance exam. Vines, huh? I wonder if it's like Kami Wood's Quirk. Binding types really are strong I hardly ever see anyone break out. It'd be impossible-"
(y/n) couldn't take it anymore

"You just finished, But you're already thinking about countermeasures, huh?" Uraraka luckily cut in making (y/n) relax

"Oh no It's just, I mean this is pretty much my hobby.." Midoriya said
'THEN FIND A NEW HOBBY' (y/n) wanted to yell but she didn't have the heart to say it.
"I've been putting these together for everyone in class A, too." Midoriya said as he flipped through the pages of his notebook.
"Here I have your 'Zero gravity' Too!"

"Hey Midoriya do have me in your notebook too?" (y/n) butted in, intrigued by Midoriya writing everything about everyone's quirk.

"Of course (y/n)!" Midoriya chirped as he was flipping through the pages.
"Oh by the way (y/n) you haven't told me your quirk, I need it to write it down in my notebook." Midoriya said.
"Ok Midoriya I actually don-"

"NOW ITS TIME FOR THE FOURTH MATCH!" present mic announced

TENYA IIDA VS. MEI HATSUME

Basically the fight was about the pink haired girl ranting about her machines for ten minutes and when she was finshed she decided to step out of bounds.

"You used MEeEee!" Iida exclaimed

Meanwhile Deku watched in sympathy.
"Iida so earnest, So she probably said something to make him agree. Don't you think so (y/n)?.." Midorya said.
"(y/n)???"
When Midorya saw (y/n)'s face he wasn't sure what to do. Maybe it's best if she worked on it herself...

I never seen a fight suck so much ass before (Y/n) thought.

FIFTH MATCHYUGA AOYAMA VS MINA ASHIDObasically the match was about Mina dodging Aoyama's laser beams which she uses her acid to ruin his belt that leads to his pants falling off and finally Mina punching him under his jaw

FIFTH MATCH
YUGA AOYAMA VS MINA ASHIDO
basically the match was about Mina dodging Aoyama's laser beams which she uses her acid to ruin his belt that leads to his pants falling off and finally Mina punching him under his jaw. (ouch)

"Ashido advances to the second round!"...

(i dont wanna write the last two battles so let's just say Tetsutetsu and kirishima tied and Bakugou won)

As (y/n) started to wake up she saw Midoriya trying to wake her up.
"huh?.. what's happening" (y/n) said groggily, rubbing her eyes.
"Your up next! your going to fight!" Midoriya exclaimed. (y/n) was confused for a minute until she remembered they had the sports festival today.
'oh right'
She got up and went to the stadium where her opponent will also be.
'who was her opponent anyways?..'

"NOW FOR THE EIGHTH MATCH!" present mic yelled.
OCHACO URARAKA VS (Y/N) (L/N)

Uraraka was only a bit worried since (y/n) placed first in all those fitness tests but she calmed herself down. (y/n) may have all the brawls but not so much of the brains. remembering the times (y/n) forgot important dates.

But she had a plan up her sleeve, when (y/n) wasn't looking she would strike!

(y/n) saw her opponent and realized it was Uraraka!
how was she gonna make her surrender or push her out of bounds without hurting her... or destroying anything..
her thoughts were cut short by present mic
"READY SET GOO!!" present mic yelled

Uraraka was the first one to strike.
Uraraka ran towards (y/n)'s direction, seeing how the girl was out of focus. When she was about to touch (y/n)'s shoulder, she noticed (y/n) disappear.
wait disappear??

Uraraka stood up and looked around the place, where did she go?..
"(Y/N) IS GONE IN A BLINK OF A EYE?!! AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THESE KIDS!!"
Aizawa was speechless, he knew how her power was gargantuans, but he thought that was the end of it...

He then opened a cabinet full of files and took one that caught his eye. The file of (y/n) (l/n).

Meanwhile (y/n) was up in the sky, out of instinct she jumped up so Uraraka wouldn't touch her. dammit... she thought.
As she was falling down she took her time to think what to do.
'she could land right now and make a big shockwave so it can make Uraraka move out of bounds.. but then again the people aren't offering money to the winner, so what would be the point if she won anyway? That's when (y/n) made up her mind.

Uraraka was standing awkwardly in the arena, with the audience bored. Midnight decided to make an announcement.

"If (y/n) dosent show up in the next three minutes, Uraraka will be the winner!"

And right on time (y/n) came falling through the concrete of the arena. only her head sticking out.
"I'm here!" (y/n) yelled. (not choosing the coward way out)

"oh wait, I think I'm stuck" (y/n) said pretending to struggle.
"ThaNkfUlly Uraraka is far aWay so sHe won't touch mE!

As Uraraka 'thought' of an idea, she quickly went towards (y/n) and touched her shoulder-
She's so heavy to lift up.. Uraraka thought in shock, huffing. Wobbly, making the girl float out of her comfortable place in the ground.

"Uraraka is the winner!" Midnight announced.

But from afar Shoto stared Uraraka down. But why would his master lose? Did Uraraka offer money to master? He knew how much master was into money. Or is it because master's wisdom was way ahead of him... He has to ask soon.

Uraraka gave (y/n) a handshake for indication of a good battle and went their separate ways.

when (y/n) entered the waiting room she was met with people in her class.

"good battle (y/n)! you'll get them next time" kirishima said

"Yeah! there is always a next time" Mina said happily

'what?? why are these people in the waiting room to comfort her?'

(y/n) sat down on the chair and said "thank you guys.." and went immediately to play her game. But not knowing the Kirshima and Mina were following and decided to watch her play her (f/g).

Meanwhile Shoto was watching them too but from far away...

'how dare they avoid Master's personal space!'

And Midoriya.. he didn't move from his spot, he still sat at the bleachers. 'why did uraraka win? (y/n) has impressive speed, strength, and agility, So how did (y/n) get stuck in simple hole in the ground?'

His running thought were cut of by present mic announcing the second rounds.

SHOTO VS IZUKU
IIDA VS SHIOZAKI
TOKOYAMI VS MINA
KIRISHIMA VS BAKUGOU

     —————————————————————

atlast, it was done to the last three finalists, Shoto, IIda, Tokoyami and bakugo.

What will happen next!?
Found out in the next chapter of this book!