No.7

**************************

The two-day break was done in a flash. (Y/n) was now back at her desk. Bored. Except one thing happened that morning. People were surrounding Izuku when he went through the door, even Izuku didn't know why people were around him.
"Midoria! Tsu told us what you did!" uraraka said, in izuku's face. Smiling.
"That was so manly!" Kirishima said. Coming closer to Izuku.
"(y/n) would've gotten hurt but you were there!"
"You're a true hero!"
"You defeated the Nomu in one punch!"
"Your quirk is amazing"

Students clattered around him. Except for bakugou and Shoto. Shoto was mad that his classmates didn't see his master punching the Nomu. His master was the most admirable person they could ever meet! And they give credit to someone who was rescued.
Bakugou was also pissed. His childhood "friend" was somehow stronger than him. He grew more pissed whenever he heard a compliment, He even started turning red.

(Y/n) saw this and decided to talk to him.
"Geez, what's up with you?" (y/n) said. Kinda concerned that bakugou's skin was red.
"None of your business!" Bakugou yelled. Still mad at Izuku.
"Ok, it's your problem" (y/n) said. Going back to her seat.
Perfectly on time Aizawa came through the door with bandages over his body. Looking like a mummy that came back from the dead.
"Omg Mr Aizawa!"
"How are you still alive?"
"How many fingers am I holding up?"
"I'm okay" Aizawa replied with an Annoyed tone.

"Everyone sit down I have an announcement" Aizawa continued, "The sports festival is coming up in 2 weeks.. So be prepared."

The screams of despair were heard.

"What's the sports festival?" (y/n) asked.
All the students deadpanned.
"The sports festival is a whole school wide thing. All the students will be in a competition and whoever is the strongest will win" Shoto said. In the most simple form for his master.
"So like the hunger games?.." (y/n) said. Excited but not too excited.
"Yeah" Shoto replied.

AFTER SCHOOL
When (y/n) was packing. Shoto came up to her.
"Master can you train with me?" Shoto bowed down. Squeezing his eyes shut, hoping for the best.
"I don't know Shoto..." (y/n) replied, not wanting to train somebody and not knowing what to do.
"I can buy you food every time we train!" Shoto said.

Cha Ching💸💵🤑

"Wow how much money have you spent on these, they're delicious" (y/n) said, stuffing her mouth with food.

"Oh i don't know... I just use my dads credit card and buy the things that looks expensive" Shoto replied.
"must be nice" (y/n) said, not noticing Shoto admiring her.

2 weeks later

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of her alarm clock.
Tiredly, she did her hair and brushed her teeth.
When she was done she checked her phone. To one notification...

"Master, Today is the sports festival." -Shoto

"ARILSNEKDKFNDKSNSNDOXKCNCOSMSNCOXKDJFIIDKCJCKDKDKDKFKDKXBSOSKXNJDLSs"

(y/n) ran out the house.

"I wonder where master i-"
"I'm here.." (y/n) said, beside Shoto.
"Master! You actually arrived... I thought the sports festival wasn't worth your time.." Shoto said, mumbling the last part.

"Naw, I just a long time to prepare and then I saw your notification... And thanks for reminding me" (y/n) said.
Shoto then grew a little bit too happy...
"Anything for you master!" Shoto bowed a straight 90 degrees angle.
"Uh, thanks?.."