No.11 ice vs air

IM BACK I READ SOME COMMENTS AND DECIDED WHY NOT TO UPDATE THIS
(ok back to story)

"I will defeat you, using my both sides. Master said I should give it my all if I want to surpass my father" Todoroki said, thinking of his master.

"I can't lose this either.. I owe it to everyone who supported me to try my best. I will beat you" Midoriya said, thinking especially of (Y/n) who helped him through the beginning..

"IT'S THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUND!!! THESE TWO HEREOS IN TRAINING HAVE BEEN PROMISING IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL" present mic announced.

IZUKU MIDORIYA VS SHOTO TODOROKI

I can't let him use that power of his too much Todoroki thought

"WHICH ONE OF THESE TWO WILL ENTER THE NEXT ROUND!!!" present mic yelled, in excitement.  "BEGIN!!!!!"

Right of the bat, Shoto created huge chucks of ice with the help of fire power, towards Midoriya, giving no mercy. Leaving no choice for Midoriya, but to use his whole power as he saw the amount of ice todoroki created.

 Leaving no choice for Midoriya, but to use his whole power as he saw the amount of ice todoroki created

The pro heroes seeing this decided to step in.

"HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE GOING TO DESTROY THE ARENA IF WE DON'T STOP THEM, WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR CLASS AIZAWA??!!!?!?!"

The pro hereos were to weak to stop the choas and everything exploded.

There was fog everywhere and people couldn't see what was happening.

"WHO WON THE MATCH?.." present mic announced, curious who really won.

Once the fog cleared up, Midnight announced the winner. Seeing how Deku was laying on the floor unconscious.
"Deku, out of bounds!"

Todoroki advances to third round!

————————

When Todoroki was walking back towards the lobby he was met with a big ugly old man he called 'father'.

"You need to control you left side. You're just letting it all out, and it's dangerous." Endeavor said, pride scattered all over his face.

"You're a fool, if you think my feelings can be reversed. I still despise you, I used my fire side, since that's how I will surpass you, showing you don't rule me as a person, I've been training under someone. I don't need you.." Todoroki coldy said, leaving while his father watched him.
Who is this Master?.. Was Endeavor could think of, grimacing, what made his son look up to someone like that?..

————————

Tenya Ida vs. Ibara Shiozaki

Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Mina Ashido

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Eijiro Kirishima