No.5

It was yet another day of h̸e̸l̸l̸ school and (y/n) was waiting for something interesting to happen.
"IM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," the number one hero said. coming through the door like a normal person...

everyone started cheering for all might.
"WOWOOWOSOAOSO"

"ALL MIGHT?! IN FRONT OF MY EYES!"

"CAN YOU SIGN MY COFFEE MUG!"
and deku... The fanboy started mumbling.

"QUIET  NOW! TODAY WE WILL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING" all might said.
"T-training?" some boy said. Was it izuku? (y/n) thought, she couldn't remember...

(author here and I've never seen the anime tbh I only know the main parts. so I might be forgetting scenes . Back to the story now.)

"YES, COMBAT TRAINING"
"AND HERO COSTUMES! EVERYONE HERE MADE DESIGNS FOR THEIR COSTUMES BEFORE COMING!"

The whole class started cheering again...

"NOW EVERYBODY! LETS GOOOOO"
"YES SIR" the whole class yelled
(y/n) was also sorta hyped up. Maybe something interesting was going to happen.

(y/n) headed to the changing room. And started changing in her yellow costume. With red gloves and boots. And finally the cape to finish off. her costume based of her favorite super hero.

Author here, you don't have to wear what I write. You can imagine your own costume. 👌

When the students finally came out. They started complimenting each other's outfits. "wow (y/n)... I like your outfit!" Uraraka tried to sound nice- I mean it's not like everyday you see pajamas as a hero costume-. "It's so manly!" Kirishima added on. Shedding a tear.
"Thanks, yours aren't bad either" (y/n) replied. Concerned how uraraka is going to run in heels.

After all the commotion. Everyone sat down in a waiting area.

Time skip

Everyone's fight was cool. That's what the class thought. Except (y/n), she has seen better. And now she wasn't so hyped up. Maybe she will meet someone who was strong too... But it was now her turn.

(y/n) was in the hero team and was paired up with someone called... todoroni? Mokey? Doki?. Whoever it was she was going to ask. If she remembers...

And the villains were someone who was invisible and a material artist. She sucked at remembering names...

She walked in the building with the Melanie Martinez copy. Thinking of a plan not to destroy the whole area. Unnoticed by her, a set of eyes were burning a whole behind her head, with curiosity.

(Y/n) broke the silence.
"Todo, I think you should freeze the whole building. That will make the other team stuck. And when their stuck I can touch the bomb" (y/n) said smiling due to the fact she sorta remembered his name.
Todoroki stared at the girl, Admiring her smile. Until finally snapping back.
"Good idea" is what finally came out. And he started to freeze the whole building.
(y/n)'s idea worked. Todoroki was going to tell the girl to run up and touch the bomb. But when he faced the spot you were. You were gone.

"TEAM HERO WINS!" all might exclaims. Everyone was in shock. They didn't see (y/n) moving. They were watching the fight, watching todoroki freezing the building. But when they all blinked they didn't see you next to todoroki anymore. Hence even all might was shocked.

When (y/n) and todoroki were coming back, Todoroki decided to strike up a question.
"(l/n) right? I'm todoroki shouto"
"Yeah I'm (l/n) but you don't have to be formal with me. Just call me (y/n)"
"(l/- (y/n) what is your quirk? When I was freezing the place. You were gone. So I am now curious"
"I actually do-"
"you were so amazing! You went vroooom- it was so fast!" mina cut in.
"And the match went by fast too" asui commented.
Everyone else came to compliment the two students. Except bakugou. He was angry. he saw the footage. How todoroki looked at her in awe when she smiled. How come he didn't have (y/n) smile at him?

All might dismissed class. (y/n) was packing her stuff and was now in her normal clothes. She was going home until the different colored hair boy came to view.
(y/n)! I finally found you" todoroki said. Still running.
"What do you need me for?" (y/n) replied
" you still didn't answer my question-" todoroki was cut off by a monster attacking a woman, But it wasn't an ordinary monster. The monster had an energy sucker quirk. This means it can steal any quirk from a user by touching them and use it as his own for a day.
Let's just say the monster has touched a lot of people.

Todoroki saw this and tried to save the lady. While also warning (y/n).
"(y/n) get out of here! Its dangerous" todoroki yelled
"Shouldn't you also get out of here and let the heroes take care of it?.." (y/n) said, thinking it was the logical thing to do.
But it was too late. The monster touched todoroki. And the woman now unconscious.
"Thank you for your powers.." the monster said in a eerie tone. While also freezing todoroki. Using his quirk against himself. Todoroki couldn't do anything. He didn't want to use his father's quirk.
So he watched in horror.
The monster then started to try touching (y/n). But (y/n) dodged.
The monster grew frustrated.
"How are you dodging?! I have a superspeed quirk what is your quirk human?"
"I don-"
"Whatever it is I must have your quirk" the monster continued.
"You see, people are cruel monsters. and yet have the audacity to call people villains when they did something bad too. Animals are in the streets, kids in orphans and so much more. All I want to do is show people-"
the monsters guts spilled everywhere.

"Todoroki you okay?" (Y/n) asked once she reached todoroki. And breaking the ice in one punch.
"Yeah I'm fine but I should be asking you" Todoroki replied, dusting himself. "how did you defeat the villain? It was going so fast I didn't see anything"

Todoroki's eyes widen in thought. Maybe if I become her pupil she will teach me how to go fast as that. And I will be able to show my father I don't need his quirk to become the number one hero.

"I just punched it. You didn-"
"Please let me be your pupil"
"what" (y/n) was confused
Todoroki started going down with his knees on the floor.
"I want to become strong like you. And show my father I can be the number one hero without his quirk. You see, my old man treated me badly and my siblings too. I couldn't go outside and play with the other kids. Because my father made me train. One time my mom had enough of my old man. And couldn't see me as me. She poured hot water on my face. And that is how I got my scar. And there's more-" 
"OK I GET IT. Visit my apartment near the supermarket. The one called O'Neil. My apartment number is 169" (y/n) was ticked off. She didn't want to hear some traumatic backstory fanfiction stuff. She wanted him gone.

"Thank you sensei" Todoroki said.
"Yeah yeah I gotta go now. there's a sale in the supermarket and I don't wanna miss it" (y/n) replied. And within a second she was gone.