No.8

1. son goku
2.vegeta
3.(y/n)
4.Izuku midoryia
5. blagh blagh
6. blagh blah
7. djosjdjdkef

(sorry i forgot who was in the leaderboards, this doesn't really matter anyways since it doesn't impact the story. I'm just having fun with this.)

"woah I never seen those two going past me!", kirishima said.
"what do you think they did?..." uraraka questiond to no one in particular.

5th place!?.. Izuku thought disappointed in himself.
all that hard work for nothing.. He about to bawl out some tears until he realized he can still win the other challenges (hopefully)

"WOw! what an amazing race! It turns me on!" The pro hero midnight said.
"chill out cuh, we're minors..." one student in the crowd said.
midnight ignored the student's remarked and kept going.
"Our next challenge will be the calvary batlle!!" as she swong her whip.
"But because of son goku... the points will be 1 billion!"

"ain't no way!!"

all the students started sending glares to goku.
Goku was confused to say at the least.

"Let the games begin!!!"

everyone started to look around for people to be in there groups. while (y/n) didn't know who to team up with.

maybe I could be in Goku's team?.. he seems pretty strong.. Hey! I remembered someone's name!

(y/n) was in thought until some purple haired man inturupted her thoughts.
"(y/n) you seem lonely.. do you want to be on our team?.."
"i don-" (y/n) was cut off.

"follow me" Hitoshi demanded thinking his quirk worked on her.
"what...." (y/n) said being confused
Hitoshi couldn't think of anything but blush, embarrassed.
(y/n) ignored what he did and pretended like nothing happened.
"um anyways I was saying that i'm going to partner up with Goku if you don't mind"
"y-yeah that's okay-" Hitoshi said scratching his neck.
"thanks bye" (y/n) said quickly to find Goku

Hitoshi watched (y/n) leaving him.
"dammit.." Hitoshi said as he kicked the ground

"Kakarot no one's going to partner up with us cause of you! but then again who needs these earthlings" vegeta said, clutching his fists.

"hey do you guys wanna partner up?.." (y/n) asked.

"huh?!.."

"sure!! we really need people right now anyways" Goku said approaching (y/n) to shake her hand until he felt a very strong ki coming from her. he never felt this kind of energy before from a human! so the first thing that came up to his mind was...

"are you a saiyan?" Goku questioned getting close to (y/n)'s face.
"A what?.." (y/n) said backing away from Goku.
"You heard me! a race of warriors.. were you born with a monkey tail??"

(y/n) was confused.. but still procceded to answer his question.
"no, I wasn't born with a monkey tail... I am a human"
"wow! you're a strong human. your Ki is very strong!"
"thanks?.." was the only thing (y/n) thought to say.

"I must agree you are a strong human.." Vegeta said. He also sensed (y/n)'s ki when she was talking to Goku.

"Vegeta! we better hurry up the thing is about to start!" Goku said.
"But we only have three people.." (y/n) said.
"that's okay! imma ask midnight if we can have three people" Goku said as he went to find midnight.

Goku was surprised when Midnight was behind him. like she was hearing their conversation...
"oh! midnight is it okay if we have-" Goku was cut off by midnight
"sure!" Midnight giving him a big smile
"oh great thanks!" Goku said smiling and went to find his group again.

"She said yes!"
"nice" (y/n) said

Goku,Vegeta and (y/n) had trouble on what position they should be in.

"maybe we should just let one of us to carry us.."
(y/n) said.
"good idea! I can carry everyone!" Goku said
"ok"
"kakarot-"

Vegeta was inturrupted by present mic

"I HOPE  YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR TEAMS CAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO START! 1    2    3 GOOOOOO!"

Goku quickly picked everybody up and flew high in the air.

"GOKU'S TEAM IS GOING UP IN THE AIR IS THIS AGAINST THE RULES??" present mic yelled
"they aren't really breaking any rules.. I allow it!" midnight said

"so... we just wait here until this thing is over?.."
(y/n) questioned
"yep!" Goku confirmed "oh and wear this" Goku gave (y/n) the headband. Their hands slightly touched for a minute. Goku never realized how callused her hands were..

because of them being up in the air no one tried to steal their headband. The group relaxed and started to know about each other to waste time. Goku was the first one to speak.
"hey (y/n) I was wondering... what your qui-"
"KAKAROT BEHIND YOU!" vegeta yelled. the trio saw uraraka floating and trying to steal the headband from (y/n). luckily she was only inches away. Uraraka squeaked when she realized she was caught.

"LOOKS LIKE DEKU'S TEAM WERE TRYING TO SNEAKILY STEAL (Y/N)'s HEADBAND!!"

(y/n) waved her hand. A big rush of air came to Uraraka. making her be in a distance where she couldn't reach the group no more.

"good job (y/n)!" Goku cheered.
"yeah good job.." Vegeta also said.
"we should go higher if we don't want any more surprise attacks like that" Goku said. He went up even higher. to the point the people looked like little dolls.

The trio watched the battle from above.
and soon Goku forgot about his question.

Goku's team first, Izuku's team second, Bakugou's team third, Shotos team fourth and Hitoshi's team fifth.

"ight it was nice meeting you two.." (y/n) said as they landed. Goku dusted himself and shaked her hand. "yeah you too!" She also shaked hands with Vegeta. him not saying anything and just looking at her.  (y/n) then started to search for shoto which wasn't that hard, Shoto was looking for his master like a lost puppy. Shoto approached her.
"master! I see that you won in first place!" Shoto said not being surprised but happy for (y/n).

"yeah thanks to Goku" (y/n) said
"master do you want a snack from a vending machine??" Shoto asked.

"free food?.. Say less!" (y/n) thought quickly going to the nearest vending machine

TIMESKIP

After the snack (y/n) and Shoto had. They went to the place where midnight was going to announce the next thing they had to do.

untill a kamanari came running to (y/n).
"(y/n)! you need to go to the locker room! you and the other girls have to do something!" Kamanari said, crouching down a bit to catch his breath.
Shoto however was glaring at him like he was (insert sum real bad).

"sure" (y/n) responded
"master I will be waiting for you here" Shoto said.
"wAit?!! did You just call her master?!..." Kamanari whispered-shouted looking at Shoto.
However Shoto didn't say anything, he doesn't talk to people who are planning something bad to his master
kamanari sweat dropped...

After (y/n) found the locker room she saw that all her classmates were in cheerleader outfits. Momo saw her and ran up to her.
"(y/n) I made one for you! quick change!" Momo said.

Author's note
I added goku and vegeta since i think people should just accept goku and yk- saitama being friends instead of fighting right off the bat. With the annoying powerscalers out there(;'ٹ'). And if you're confused about some random ass characters showing up don't worry their just there for the shits and giggles they don't impact the story.