No.1

(y/n) was wandering around the grocery store looking for some ramen.
Hmmmmm should I buy the ramen with chicken or shrimp? Hmmmm 🤔  her thoughts were distracted when a couple of people were talking quite loudly

"You know what's happening outside?
"Yeah there's a boy captured by some slimy villain"
"Hopefully the pro heroes take care of it, so far they're having trouble"

This intrigued (y/n), maybe she can help the boy who is stuck in the "slimy villain" a̸n̸d̸ m̸a̸y̸b̸e̸ e̸a̸r̸n̸ a̸ d̸i̸s̸c̸o̸u̸n̸t̸ f̸o̸r̸ s̸a̸v̸i̸n̸g̸ a̸ c̸i̸v̸v̸i̸l̸a̸n̸
she quickly approached the man and tapped his back
"Hey, can you tell me where it's happening?"
"U-uh sure, it's actually happening in front of the store"
"Thanks"
(y/n) w̸a̸l̸k̸e̸d̸ ran to the commotion and saw a boy already trying to attack it

So she walked upfront of the monster

People say this and tried to warn her.

"Hey kid you better get out of there it's dangerous"
"H-hEy what are doing"
"AAAH, a kid walking in there and a boy trying to save the other boy , HELP THEm" a lady screeched, who was cleaning her snot
(y/n) ignored all of those comments and stared at the boy with ash blonde hair who was just staring at her and the monster, who was now talking to her.
"what you standing there for?" Don't think you going to save the boy, I am unstable my body is made from-"

(y/n) didn't care and punched the creature
his slimy body couldn't handle 000.1% of her power and just died.

Everyone started cheering

wait isn't killing a bad thing? (y/n) froze and ran away from the pro heroes. Who were trying to scold her. She was sweating, Did she had to pay a fine? Does she have to pay for the guys funeral? Is she supposed to give money? Her mind was flowing with questions.

but a green-haired boy watched her ran away and followed her, he somehow caught up to her.

when he saw the girl had came to a stop, he gave a quick tap to her shoulder to gain her attention.

"AAaAAAaahhHhh I'M SORRY I DID-"
"oh"
(y/n) relaxed, it wasn't a pro hero.

The boy didn't even hesitate to talk to the female.
" thank you for saving my "friend" it meant so much to me" he said, while tears were forming in the corner of his eyes.
"No problem, glad I can help" (y/n) said trying to escape the situation
" if you don't mind asking, what's your name?" he said in awe.
"My name is (l/n) (y/n) and you?" sweating trying to get this over with.
"My name is m-idoriya izuku, but some call me Deku" When he said the word deku he looked down at his shoes. Downhearted

wow we have one thing in common (y/n) thought

but stopped when she thought that izuku isn't useless. He tried to save his friend when nobody else did anything except the pro heroes
"Deku?... Why would they name you that? You tried to save your friend when he was in trouble while other people stared that's not being useless and I bet you will become a great hero" unnoticed by (y/n), he felt more confident and his cheeks grow red.
"T-thank you (l/n)"
"No need to be formal with me you can call me (y/n)"
With that, izuku's face turned into a tomato
"T-hank y-yoU (y/n)"
"No problem I guess, But I hope I see you in UA you seem like a good guy" (y/n) gave the male a small smile.
"But I have to go I'm going to buy some noodles" and hide from the pro heroes...

And with that, she left...

While izuku tried to calm down his beating heart
"I-i talkEd t-to a g-girl for t-the first t-time"

As (y/n) walked through some streets she heard a person yelling

"HEY YOU"
Holy moly- as (y/n) turned to the person to whom the voice belonged to, Sweating, thinking the police have come to arrest her.
"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HELP ME. I COULD'VE ESCAPED MYSELF"
(y/n) was relieved to find some boy and not the police...
She then noticed the boy, he looked familiar?...
"Hey, aren't you that boy who got stuck in the monster?"

"..."
with that response, he popped out a vein
"YEAH I AM, NAMES BAKUGOU KATSUKI REMEMBER THAT. THATS A NAME YOU WILL HEAR IN THE FUTURE."
as he walked away in a weird way

Strange (y/n) thought as she headed home

what a busy day having to go to the shop, killing a villain, meeting a new boy and some hot head who had great pride.

she changed in her pajamas and then lays in her comfy bed, But something bugged her and she couldn't get it out of her head.

she didn't buy the noodles