No.9

Once (y/n) changed into her cheerleader outfit. She headed outside with the others.

"NOW THAT LUNCH IS OVER IT'S FINNALY TIME TO REVEAL THE LAST GAME!" present mic yelled.
"BUT BEFORE THAT.."
"there's good news for blagh Blahbzkandbxkksn"

(y/n) didn't care and started to doze out.

"MINETA! KAMINARI! YOU TRICKED US DIDN'T YOU?!" Momo yelled all of a sudden, which caught the attention of (y/n).
"huh?..." (y/n) snapped out of her daydreaming. She then turned to face the audience then back to the group.
"we weren't really supposed to wear these huh?..."
looking at momo being upset.

MEANWHILE

bakugou stared at (y/n) without even realizing. when he noticed himself staring he quickly composed himself. "why is he feeling like this to some extra?.."
To get out of his thoughts, he quickly went to talk to kirishima. But noticed something was off about kirishima.. and he didn't like it one bit.

Kirishima was staring at (y/n) like some kid looking at their tablet.

Deku was having a nosebleed. He found himself being overwhelmed with (y/n) in a cheerleader outfit. And to be honest is wasn't that bad.

Hitoshi just stared, blush covering his cheeks. It would be cuter if she was wearing cat ears.

Shouto felt offended that his master was tricked into something vulgar and everyone was glaring at her. He was going to chat with Mineta and Kamanari later..

AFTER THE WITHDRAWING, FANSERVICE AND SPEECHES.

"The bracket is based off the results of the drawing!" Midnight yelled.

TETSUTETSU VS KIRISHIMA
TOKAYAMI VS MOMO
MINA VS AOYOMA
SHINSOU VS MIDORIYA
TODOROKI VS SERO
BAKUGOU VS SUM RANDOM (CAUSE ITS FANFIC I CAN DO ANYTHING👹)
URARAKA VS (Y/N)

(sorry if i missed some)

"ALL RIGHT LETS LEAVE THE TOURIST ASIDE FOR A MOMENTARY INTERLUDE!" present mic yelled.

*enter here all the games they played*

"even if we were told to have fun... those of us in the tournament couldn't relax..."
"some polished their strategy against their opponent.."
"some tried to keep their presence of mind...."
"some prepared for the fight others sharpened their senses.."
"others tried to calm down their nerves...."

Meanwhile (y/n) was busy playing games on her phone.
"NOOO, I LOST" (y/n) yelled.

"HEY GUYSS ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!!" present mic said to hype the audience up.
"FIRST ROUND IS SHINSO VS MIDORYAAAAA"