No.2

Months have passed since the slimy monster incident and (y/n) trained hard within those months. She even went looking for bad guys to fight and to test her skills. It was fun at first but it has gotten easier... It didn't feel fun as anymore.
What really bothered her, was the point in protecting others when it only take one punch to destroy the enemy? (Y/n) wanted stronger enemies. (Y/n) wanted people to know that she will always be their person to depend on.
..

and now you're in this stage thing applying for UA, sitting down somewhere comfy.

And you saw the same green-haired boy next to you
"Hey I know you, you're izuku right?"
"Y-yeah I am"
"Glad I'm seeing you here, hopefully we make it to the hero course"
"Y-yeah, it's my dream.."
"Cool"
....
awkward

Then izuku started mumbling about things that (y/n) didn't care about

And soon fell asleep...

Until some angry-pomeranian guy woke you up who was yelling at your friend, izuku, for mumbling, Until he noticed you.

"HEY YOU"
"Me?"
"YES YOU, DON'T THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME JUST BECAUSE YOU SAVED ME ONCE. I AM STRONGER THAN BEFORE AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME. I WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO"
"Ok, looking forward to it" y/n replied, thinking it will be nice having a challenge
"SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP"

Then some guy with long blonde hair interrupted him and introduced himself as present mic. he started saying things that we will fight blah blah blah blah.....

(y/n) woke up and saw people leaving
Is it over?

She sat up, wondering where the people went, Until she saw another student about to leave but she stopped him before he escaped. She tapped him on the shoulder, as he turned around, she began to admired his features. He was unusual, he doesn't look like he belongs in Japan. With brown hair and a green t-shirt, But who cares she needs information.
"Hey uh- I feel asleep and I don't know if it's even over" (Y/n) bashfully stated, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.
"No worries, we have to go in a specific place and defeat robots and I think you go to the same area as me"
"Oh, thank you. what's your name?"
"Oh yeah people call me shaggy, Rogers shaggy"
"Nice" she gave him a 👌

when they arrived they saw people already attacking the robots. Some kid with an orange suit and black hair (which breaks the laws of physics) was on a killing spree. woah he's strong, maybe we can have a spar one day.. she broke out of thought when she remembered shaggy was still next to her.
She then thanked shaggy and gave him a quick goodbye.
"see you later"
"Yeah you too"

She was attacking all the robots left and right so fast that is was a blur
With only one swing of a punch. well, only with shock waves, but still.

She stopped her rampage when she spotted someone under a robot, in a swift motion she walked up to the person.
"you need help?"
"..."
"I'm going to take that as yes"

when (Y/n) pulled the person out.

The person was unconscious!
Well..
Asleep...
Guess they found this boring

and I should buy noodles after this

It was already afternoon when she returned home with her cup of noodles.
She unlocked her house and when she stepped inside she saw something on the floor. It was a letter. The acceptance letter.yay.

once she opened it she saw all might but it was only a hologram. doing poses...
"Uhh.."
"(y/n) (l/n) CONGRATS YOU PASSED. WITH A TOTAL OF uhhh... what again? As he whispered to one of workers. "She got of total of 1- ONE!? Why is she going in?! "you didn't let me finish...
sorry.. finish what you were saying worker man!! Ok as I was saying.., she got a total of 10 points and 1 rescue points BUT she killed more robots than we could count so we choose ten to be the abbreviated version of her true score. That's why we are letting her in. "Ok thank you worker! BACK TO I WAS SAYING, YOU (Y/N) HAVE A TOTAL OF 1o POINTS AND 1 RESCUE POINT. YOUR CLASS WILL BE 1-a AND NOW BYE BYE"

"That was something..." (y/n) said, being curious how the school is like

While eating her noodles in her oversized hoodie...

With one thought on her head

What should I eat tomorrow?