3: Heavier* rewritten

(Rain City Drive - Heavier)

A couple of days later a I am getting dressed for school I hear a knock on my window. I go over and opens the curtains to see Jasper. I unlock and opens the window to let him in.

"I gave you all the time you needed. Do you accept me?" He asks looking hopeful.

'He kinda reminds me of a child wanting candy.'

"I want to get to know you more before we do anything drastic but yes, I accept you as my mate." I say giggling a little.

"Hurry up and get ready. I'll be driving you to school today," he says as he is leaving through the window he came in from, I shake my head and does as he says.

I take a shower and puts on my clothes and does the rest of my morning routine. When I am done getting ready I head downstairs to the kitchen after grabbing everything I need. I turn off the lights and closes the door as I leave my room.

"Mom, I have a ride to school and they are waiting outside. They just texted when I came down. I had forgotten that he was going to take me today." I say explaining before a familiar pain runs through me.

Why now? Why does this shit have to happen now?

I try not to grimace in pain so she wouldn't catch on but I do and she gets completely worried. She turns off the stove as she watches me double over in pain. A knock quickly comes from the front door.

"Go...... an.... answer the..... door. Pl... please." I groan out giving her a pleading look.

She nods quickly and does what I say and gasps at Jasper, who I know is at the door.

"JAZ." I cry out in pain as tears start to form.

He comes over to me with a sad expression on his face.

"Jaz m.... make it stop. Pl... pl... please make it go away." I cry out begging him.

"I'm sorry my love. I am so so sorry my little pup. I would take the pain away if I could but I don't know the reason why you're in pain," he says pulling me to him as he starts to rub my stomach soothingly.

Romy stops whimpering in pain and starts to purr like a cat from this. The pain doesn't hurt as much being near Jasper.

"Are you feeling better my little pup?" He asks making me nod.

He goes to pull away but I won't let him.

"Don't let go." I whimper out.

"I'm not. I'm not, I'm not going to let go," he states making me let out a purr.

My eyes go wide because it scares me.

"Ok, come on," he says nodding as he picks me up with my mom watching us.

"We'll discuss this later. He doesn't want to right now." Jasper says making her nod before he walks out of the house with me in his hold before walking to the passenger side of the car and sets me in the front seat.

He goes around and gets in and we leave. There is still pain but being near Jasper makes it bearable.

"We're going the long way to school so that we can talk and so that the pain can go away. We'll find out why you're in pain." I nod in agreement.

My phone starts ringing.

I check to see it is my mom so I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm just calling to tell you that we put in to leave the pack."

"But why mom?"

"I heard from someone that your mate was going to corner you today and make a proposition with you. He wants you to be his mate but he only wants you for sex and he's going to make someone else his Luna." When she says this my blood runs cold.