17: Personal Soldier* rewritten

(The Wanted - Personal Soldier)

Jasper's POV

"So you want us to believe that my son and Jung Yuna agreed to kidnapping Elijah Maleny before they were tricked and killed because of it?"

"That's what I have been saying for the past fucking hour." I say growl in annoyance.

"Calm down Jasper. We can help you with being a bit more persuasive." I hear Sephtis' voice come from one of the far corners.

"If they plan on punishing our son for something that wasn't his fault no one would ever know that they were ever existed." Eclipsa voice comes from a light covered area if the room making me smirk in satisfaction as everyones but my groups heads look around the room frantically to find the source of the voices.

For people who pray to the gods they are completely stupid.

My lycan says.

I agree.

The two come out from their manifesting areas making all of them gasp at the two.

"Does anyone other than Elijah and his group know who we are?" Eclipsa asks.

"No. Who are you and how did you get in here?" Alpha Palace asks in obvious annoyance.

"For people who worship us you are all really stupid." Sephtis says making me and Elijah laugh which makes Alpha Palace turn his attention to us snarling but that doesn't make us stop laughing.

"What are you two laughing at? I don't see anything that's funny," he says as we continue to laugh as it becomes cruel.

"You don't even know your gods and goddesses when you see them. If I were them I would feel insulted. Actually, I do. I do feel insulted because how can you all say that you follow their rules when you can't even tell that they are in front of you?"

"Why would they be here? This shouldn't concern them."

"No concern to us? NO CONCERN TO US? IT IS OUR CONCERN WHEN OUR SON IS BEING ACCUSED OF BEING A LIAR." Eclipsa yells out making many of them jump.

Elijah whimpers as I pull him to me to which he buries his head in my neck. He calms down a little but he keeps his face in the crook of my neck.

"You're ok Eli." I say whispering to him.

"I know but to much dominance, it's suffocating."

"I understand little pup."

"Jasper take him out of here. Take him home we'll handle everything." Sephtis says making me nod my head before picking Eli up as I get up.

I walk out of the building with him in my hold as I walk to my car. Once to the car I take out my keys and unlocks it before setting him in the passenger seat making him whine in protest from the lose of my warmth.

I get in and drives us to our house while holding his hand.

"What do you want to do when we get to the house?"

"You can draw me," he says tiredly making me chuckle.

"Okay."