7: Bow Down* rewritten

(IPrevail - Bow Down)

As I was repeating the words they told me to say we all cut our hands before holding earth others in an circle. We stand there until we all feel the pack connection before we pull away letting our hands heal on their own before Jasper pulls me to him and kisses my temple.

"Welcome to the pack little brother." Tryst says as Erris begins to cry.

Tryst pulls him to him and holds him tight letting his mates tears wet him. I feel tears well up clouding my eyes.

Happiness fills my senses making the tears fall. Jasper kisses them away and we stay like that until Erris and I calm down.

When the two of us are calm Erris calls Vincent down to eat but be never comes down. Jayce and Kyle go up to their room to check on him. When they come back down Vincent isn't with them.

"He isn't here. Jasper go look in your studio. I mean the photography art studio." Jayce says calmly where as Kyle is panicked.

Jasper and I get up from the table and heads to his studio. When we get to the building the door is closed but all the lights are on.

Jasper opens the door and growls but stops when we hear someone crying.

We walk inside in the direction of the crying as we walk through the destroyed pictures and drawings. We finally see the source of the crying to find Vincent tied to a chair and gagged. He's been stripped naked but since his hands are in his lap he's covered.

"Go get Jayce and Kyle." But as I say this Vincent tries to yell through the gag as more tears run down his face.

"Since he doesn't want you to, don't go get them." I say going over to Vincent and takes the gag off.

"I... I... d... di.... di... didn't want you g.... g.... getting them because she'll come.... come back." Vincent says as I untie him.

"Jaz can you get a sheet or something to cover him up with?" I ask making him nod and heads to the bedroom and returns with a blanket before handing it to me.

I hold it up after unfolding it. He tries to get up but is unable to, I see him grimace in pain.

"Text Kyle for him to come here." I say to Jasper before he takes out his phone and does what I said as I cover Vincent with the blanket.

Not long after Kyle and Jayce comes in.

"He can't get up so one of you will have to carry him and I'm sure that he will only want to lay down. He will tell you what happened when he is ready. Please don't push him." I say pleadingly.

"I wouldn't imagine doing that." Jayce says as he looks at Vincent lovingly who is now in the arms of Kyle before the three of them leaves the studio.

I can feel Jasper's anger.

"SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO COME IN HERE," he yells as his eyes start to turn black.

"Jaz please. Please calm down. Everything will be alright. Everything can be redone and or replaced." I say as I hug him.

He buries his face in my hair calming him down.

"Come on, the studio will be fixed." I say as I drag him out of the studio and back into the house.

"Erris can someone bring mine and Jasper food to his room? He's not in a good state of mind at the moment." I ask getting an ok as I lead Jasper to his room.

Once there he goes to his closet and changes to black low hanging sweat pants and a white t-shirt. He walks up out carrying a pair of grey sweatpants and hands them to me.