13: The Way I Say Goodbye* rewritten

Any Given Sin - The Way I Say Goodbye

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT MAID? Shit." I yell before a thought hits me.

I forgot that this hall had hidden cameras that Kyle, Jayce, and I had security put up some years ago for this very reason. Someone had tried to kill Jayce when Kyle found him. Jayce was actually poisoned and nearly died but we found the person who did it.

I mentally face palm before taking my phone out and checks the cameras rewinding the thirty minutes to find out what had happened to see that the maid that had originally brought the food to the room had been stopped by another maid. The two speak and I can see the confusion written all over the original maids face before nodding letting the other maid take the cart then leaves. After she leaves the maid takes out a vial and pours whatever is in it all over mine and his food since she doesn't know which is whose.

I message Riley.

Me: Can you find this maid? She tried poisoning me and Eli, but mostly Eli.

Me: [Image sent]

Riley: We can find her. Is her scent on anything?

Me: Yeah, but one of you is going to have to come get it. I don't want it smelling like me or Eli.

Riley: Alright, I'll send three of the guys to get it. They'll be there in a few minutes.

Me: Thanks, also can one of them bring Eli something to eat. I don't need anything. He is my main concern.

Riley: I understand and yeah I'll get them to stop by the kitchen and grab something and makes sure that they don't mention you or him while they are at it.

Me: Thanks while they are confused up I'm going to get Kyle and his mates along with Landon and his mate since I haven't told them.

Riley: They are on their way.

Me: Alright

I message back before turning off my phone and puts my attention to Eli.

"While whoever Riley told to come is getting here we are going to get the guys and tell them what happened." I say before picking him up and goes to Tryst and Erris' room first and knocks.

After a minute the door opens to reveal Erris.

"We're gathering everyone because something has happened. As in mine and Elijah's room." I say before leaving him to go to the trios door and knocks to hear a snarl on the other side so I speak up.

"Kyle it's just me and Elijah. We need the three of you to meet us in mine and his room, something has happened." I say before carrying Elijah back to mine and his room.

I set him on the couch once we get back. A couple of minutes later the other five show up along with the ones that Riley sent which happens to be Tyler, Zane, and Michael.

Tyler hands me the food that they got for Eli. I hand it to him and he begins to eat. I turn my attention to the others and motions them over to the cart.

"Eli and I we're almost poisoned by one of the maids. It wasn't the original maid that was sent with the cart. Do what you will with this. I'll send Riley the video so that you all know what she looks like." I explain to the three before they start they are doing before I turn my attention to Kyle and the rest.

"You know this has happened before to both Erris and Jayce. Be careful because Vincent might be next." I say as I put my attention to Eli who has just finished eating.

"Tomorrow is Kalina's trial and execution. Vincent and Eli, she'll try to manipulate you someway. Whether it be making you mad or making you feel like you did something wrong when in truth you haven't. Remember, we are all here for you because the both of you have to testify against her along with the rest of us." I say making the two of them nod uncertainly.