20: Lifeline* rewritten

(Bad Wolves - Lifeline)

"I still can't believe you're pregnant." Vincent says for the hundredth time today as he holds the sonogram pictures continuing to stare at it.

"Vin, you knew it was bound to happen. You're bound to get pregnant sometime as well." I say rolling my eyes while chuckling as I watch him stiffen.

"Why hasn't Erris gotten pregnant yet?"

"Because I was told I can't have kids until someone *cough cough* Elijah could. The goddesses told me this when I met Landon but they didn't specifically say Elijah but now that I've had time to think about it all makes sense." Erris says walking into the room.

"Also, Vincent please shut up. I get that you are still in shock from the news but having to hear you say it over and over is annoying." Erris says making Vincent squeak as his eyes go wide.

"Spencer, when are you due?" I ask pitting my attention to a very pregnant Spencer.

"Next month actually. I am really excited," he says making me chuckle.

"I know you are Spence." I say before hugging him.

"When do you get to find out the gender of the baby?" Erris asks me.

"The next check up or the one after next. I don't remember." I say making him laugh.

"It's fine I was just wondering," he says before we hear Spencer grunt pain.

The three of us look at him in worry as we see him clutch his stomach as we see his pant are wet.

My eyes go wide as realization hit me.

"Let's go, you're about to have your baby." I say making him nod.

"Vincent call Dash and tell him that Spencer has gone into labor and we are taking him to the hospital." I add as Erris and I help Spencer out of the house and to the car.

Vincent follows behind in his car as we leave headed to the hospital.

We make it to the hospital. All of us head inside. As we hand Spencer off to a doctor Dash comes in and rushes over to the two Following them.

As we wait Jasper, Jayce, Kyle, and Tryst show up. After a while Dash comes out holding a bundle of blankets to the waiting room smiling.

"How are they?" I ask once he gets to all of us.

"There fine, asleep but their both fine," he says as we stand up to see the baby.

"He's adorable!" Vincent says immediately making all of us laugh to which he pouts at.

"Don't worry Vincent it won't be long until you have one of your own." Erris says teasingly which makes Vincent blush harshly before turning around towards Kyle who is behind him and hides his face in his neck.

"Will they get to go home after Spence wakes up?" I ask making Dash nod his head yes before answering.

"Yeah, but before we leave they have to make sure the baby is still alright," he says.

"Alright, we're going to go. We'll visit you three later tomorrow if that's ok. Do you need anymore stuff for the baby?" I ask.

"No, we've got plenty of everything for now," he answers.

"Ok, we'll see you tomorrow."

Nine Months Later

I am in the living room sitting on the couch watching tv when I get a pain in my stomach making me yell out gaining the attention of Erris, Tryst, and Jayce.