19: Whats Goin On?* rewritten

(Omega X - Whats Goin On?)

During the weeks of our honeymoon when it wasn't stormy we visited the Dark Faerie Prince Tyrin and his family seeing as Jasper and Tyrin are friends. We explored the woods around the house and found a lake. For a few days we stayed at the lake. We let our Lycans play and be together until it started to get stormy. We visited the city. Everything was pretty much like the human world just the world is different colors and less modern age.

We get back home around six in the afternoon to find everyone is out. On the way back home we stopped at a store Jasper was the only one to go in.

We go inside after getting our things out of the car and to our room that is now filled with wedding gifts.

I look to Jasper with wide eyes.

"I didn't expect this." I say making him chuckle.

"My family is royalty. So that's Kyle, Jayce, Vincent, Erris, and Tryst. Plus everyone else in my family. Then you add other royals who knew about us. So naturally, everyone did. I am also a descendant of Araeson. Your parents is a god and a goddess. Your aunts and uncles are gods and goddesses. Your werewolf father's parents are the leaders of a pack. Also, since we are who we are I had a few people look them over before bringing them here so that none of them were dangerous. So everything has been unwrapped and wrapped again."

"That's okay I understand why you had it done." I say placing my bags on the floor at the end of the bed.

I look back at all the gifts and sighs. There are so many that they nearly fill over half the room.

"Before we get into looking through the gifts I want you to take this," he says handing me something.

I look down to see that it's a pregnancy test.

"I got a couple of them at the grocery store we stopped at because I have this nagging feeling that you are and if you're not you will be soon," he says making me nod taking the box from his hand and heads to the bathroom.

When I am done I place the tester on the counter before cleaning myself up and flushes the toilet. I wash my hands as I wait for it to tell me whether or not we need to decide what to do next.

I dry my hands as I anxiously wait. A hand being placed on my hip makes me jump as I let out a squeak.

"Baby, it's just me." Jasper says chuckling slightly before kissing my shoulder.

"Calm down everything is going to be alright," he says making me nod.

"Check it now."

I do exactly that. I pick the tester up to see the word 'pregnant' written on the little screen.

"Hello Momma." Jasper says making me giggle as he moves his hands from my hips to my stomach.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Is Romy alright?" He asks in a slightly different tone that I have heard before.

I realize it's not Jasper asking it's his lycan Trivium.

"I'll have to ask."

Romy

Yes?

You're not being yourself why?

We're pregnant Eli.

He says as if he's about to cry.

Yes, I know Romy. I just want to know if you are ok about it.