4: Talk To A Friend* rewritten

(Rain city Drive - Talk To A Friend)

"Huh? Why are you all here?" Jasper asks when we get to them.

He pulls out a bar stool chair thing for me to sit on before pulling out one for himself.

'Ahhhh, why the fuck is he so damn sweet?'

Stop being so dramatic.

Romy says rolling his eyes.

'Oh shut your damn mouth, because you are no better. We're both saps here.'

I say making him shut up because I've gotten to him.

"We didn't feel like eating cafeteria food and we were worried something had happened." Tryst says.

Before I could do anything Erris steals me and Vincent making Jasper and Kyle all huffy and pout which I have never expected to see from them especially from Jasper.

'He's so freaking cute when he does that!'

That he is but he's still the dominant.

'That doesn't matter right now he can still be a cute, adorable dork, and dominant. There isn't anything wrong with that. Not all of them are stone faced and serious all the time.'

I huff pouting.

I didn't mean that it was wrong about what I said. I was just stating facts.

'Well, make that clear next time.'

Ok, I will.

"Now lets get to why I drug you both in here," he says gesturing for Vincent and I to sit on the bed as he does so himself.

"You both are going to change but for the better. It's so that neither one of you will die during the process of actually getting bitten by Lycan cause you know our bite of a werewolf is deadly. Elijah if you were wondering where the paintings are that we bought that day are. Jasper took them and put them in his studio as soon as we got back here. Jasper does many things. He sings, dances, draws, paints, does photography. You get it he does a lot. He didn't want Kalina to see them either. Kyle can rap, sing, and dance. But back to what I was talking about. You change into a Lycan gradually, it's not sudden but you notice the change. Your aging will match your mates so that means you won't age like you normally would. You get everything any other Lycan has which is strength, agility, hearing, speed, beauty. The normal things plus be just as deadly and protective. Werewolves, Fae, humans, pretty much any other supernatural being wouldn't be able to survive the mating with a Lycan without the change. Yeah, you're already going through the change where as Vincent. The more time you spend with your mates the change will kick start. The length of the time the change takes determines on how strong your wolf is along with how strong your bond is with your mate." Paxton says making Vincent and I nod.

"Your ass has gotten plumper. Your thighs have gotten thicker. You are beautiful in general but I don't know how to put it without sounding cliche or mean." Vincent says making me chuckle.

"I'm hungry." I say making us all laugh as my stomach growls mocking me about how I haven't ate.

I smell ramen.

The three of us get up and heads to the kitchen where Jasper is cooking.

"So, you're being the cook Jaz today?" Erris asks making Jasper nod his head but looking at his expression he's annoyed at how Erris asked the question.

"Not for you if you're asking." Jasper says as he turns to face us with a smirk.

"Yah! I'm older than you."