Part 7

Stiles was on fucking fire when he finally came to. When he finally woke up he was tied up in the middle of the animal clinic with the whole pack just staring at him thats what really pissed him off . " fuck is y'all looking at " . That was enough for some of the pack members to look away in fear see he would have smirk but he's been knocked out already three time today . So he's not in the best mood he looked Scott straight in the eyes and cocking his head Mockingly . Scott was the first to speak confidently "stiles listen okay we just need to know what you are you don't smell human anymore okay ". stiles kept quiets and look to a very young looking Derek who took that as his signal " come on stiles we need to know if you want the hale / McCall packs help you got to tell us " . That really sentence alone it what truly pissed stiles off his been gonna for awhile surviving on his own he didn't need their help with shit this was for Braende. Stiles frowned his eyebrows before leaning back in his chair . He truly didn't have a choice but to show them to speed the process along he sat there for what felt like hours before turning to deaton with a very serious face . "Got insurance ??doc cause if I show you I ain't paying for shit ".

Deaton turnt confused and nodded that's all it took for stiles to look back at the pack throwing his head down . All of a sudden the pack heard loud barking surround the building scott took a peak out the window trying to see if there was a animal in need but quickly fall back screaming in a hundred percent shock . Everyone else rush to see it as well before quickly falling back just like Scott at the sight of it . What Scott had seen was a jet black dog no not just a regular one it was huge it had to stand as tall a man . What really got Scott was the dog had three heads all with bright red eyes staring at them. everyone seem feel the same fear their alphas had felt but it only got horrifying from there. the pack turnt back to stiles who now hold his  head back up with pride . He opened his eyes just enough for them to see black smoke coming out his eyes .

Stiles leant back growling lowly it was a very low growl but it hold so much powers it was  almost enough to get the alphas around him to submit. the more stiles got angry the more the three head creature outside the build start slamming into the building barking wildly. The building shock hard with each slam to it . deaton knew for a fact another few blows the building is as good as done .he turn to Scott with a worried look " Scott get him to stop now !!" Scott was trying but wasn't stiles anymore it was something else inside stiles Scott felt so helpless. Derek decided to grab stiles shoulders shaking him trying to snap him out of his trance like state . Derek felt sparks when he touched stiles but he needed to ignore it as of now . But soon enough his deep voice reach stiles ears that's all it took for stiles to snap back into Reality. All the chaos stopped and stiles eyes faded back to his original honey brown "stiles ima need you to come back now STILES NOW !! ". That's all derek had to say for stiles get him to relax enough for stiles to be back in control . stiles was dazed for a second before looking up a Derek with demonic look on his face ." Im gonna fucking kill you ".

That all it took for Derek to see just how much stiles personality change stiles always was the hyper active spaz but now he was cold and mysterious. It truly scared almost everyone to the core stiles was already fucking livid being knocked out previously . he knew ain't no fucking way they thought he was gonna be all happy and shit no stiles was tired and hungry he already missed his shows by now he loved him some criminal minds . Stiles had gained enough chaos energy to break through the chains which made everyone cringe at the loud sound after stood up . He cocked back and swing hard a hell at Derek face catching Derek by surprise Derek flow into Scott do to the impact it made a very sick sound .

Stiles didn't stick around long enough to talk no stiles was over the day . Stiles ended up running home in the rain to his apartment after a while stiles decided he'll do his night routine and change into some silk pajamas. He felt a bit bad for shaking everyone up today but they kept pushing and pushing him it wasn't his fault that he lost control for a second . Stiles decided hell just eat some ice and cuddle into the bed and watching golden girls for the night .