Part. 14

Derek was looking at stiles like he had lost his damn mind. Derek was starting to think stiles was going crazy markings derek didn't have any tattoos at least not since he was de age. He quickly rushed to stiles bathroom leaving the brown hair boy in confused over the big fuss. As soon as derek made it inside the bathroom he immediately stripped from his shirt in the process. Derek looked all over his upper body and he seen absolutely  nothing out of the ordinary.

He was confused on what stiles was talking about to Derek he didn't see nothing but skin it made him wonder was something not right with stiles. Maybe it would be would be best to go to school with stiles just in case he see anything out the ordinary again or if he blacks out again. The one problem was derek wasn't home so he didn't have anything he needed with him and he didn't have his car since Scott and him decided to run to stiles as a substitute for missing their schedule alpha training.

Scott and Derek still trained with the pack but they also trained hours after regular training ended they called it beast training because it would only be those two training with each other and they wouldn't hold back not one bit  .

The two of them never really had a break since they are the leaders of the pack they had to work harder to be significantly more trained in case of emergency. Derek wasn't easy on Scott not at all and Scott would only go ten times as hard on Derek. That's why they worked so good together cause they always wanted to top each other. As much as they blended together perfectly most times they still butted heads over things. 

Derek shook his head to get him out of his thoughts he took a moment to think before deciding that it would be best to go home first and get hisself together he would definitely be late to school but he rather be late then to show up unhygienic at all. He quickly thrown his shirt back on he turnt to leave the bathroom but stiles was leaning against the bathroom door way with his arms crossed.

"Derek what the hell is going on first you and your pack are on my ass now you got random markings running up and down your body. That apparently too your reaction and confusion isn't actually there."

Derek stood there for a second he didn't really know how to properly answer that question at least not at the moment hell he had no clue what was going on.

" i don't know but it doesn't matter right now you got school and I gotta go home to change. After class me and Scott are going to deatons and I'll be sure to ask him okay ?"

Stiles wasn't completely satisfied with this answer but he figured he'll just tag along at the last second any. He mumbled underneath his breath before moving to make his way back into the living room leaving Derek completely alone once again. Before Derek could fall back into his thoughts he hears stiles grabbing his stuff and walking back.

"Whatever Derek you can let your self out ".

Before Derek could even get a word out stiles already left the older teen in his apartment. All Derek could do was roll his eyes and throw his head back
before exiting stiles place making his way back to his place .

 All Derek could do was roll his eyes and throw his head backbefore exiting stiles place making his way back to his place

Meanwhile
Stiles was halfway through the school hallways. he could almost sense immediately something wasn't right he couldn't put his finger on it but something was definitely going on stiles decided that whatever the hell was gonna happen he will NOT be apart of that bullshit. Not his town not his not his problem plain and simple he decided to just go on with school like any regular slight unstable teenager would right ? incorrect because unfortunately his plans changed almost immediately when he was shoved into the boys locker room by Isaac

"what the hell lahey what's with you assholes and physical touch".

Before stiles could register Isaac quickly covered his mouth with a slight panic look. He watched as Isaac looked around and trying to sense if anyone was around before whispering barely loud enough for a werewolf to make out .

" listen to me and listen to me good stilinski something wrong with Scott I mean seriously wrong. Like his going all terminator on our asses dude idk what happen last night but he's barely even human right now. Are you even following me."

Isaac huffed in annoyance as he notice stiles looking at something shiny in one of the open lockers Stiles cocked his head to the side almost mockingly. Before motioning Isaac to continue.

"All I'm saying stiles is something really wrong I talked to Melissa earlier and she said Scott's hasn't been eating and he had a fever last night a fucking fever stiles WE DONT GET SICK ITS LIKE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE ".

Stiles couldn't help but to chuckle at the beta distressed behavior but that all stop when Isaac said something that caught stiles attention.

"Melissa said she found Scott hiding underneath the bed asleep stiles".

Stiles heart almost jumped out his chest stiles could feel the pulsing against his rib cage. He knew almost immediately that something was really wrong with Scott if he's doing that Scott hasn't done that for years so for him to go back to that type of space for him to feel safe meant something to stiles.

Issac gulped nervously he could hear stiles heart beat racing and his blood rushing through his veins. He could also see stiles playful demeanor immediately change into a intense serious demeanor. That's what made issac nervous the most the last time issac seen stiles this serious was when he blacked out and beat both the alphas asses with out really breaking a sweat.

"Issac where is Scott now can you sense him? "

Isaac nods "yeah kinda his in the school i know that much but it's harder to sense Scott when his smelling this sick it make him smell more human ".

Stiles nods slowly " okay if you see Scott call me immediately my number is still the same so if you have it you should be okay also call Derek and deaton explain all this too them as well. warn the other to be aware to stay calm and away from Scott into the end of the school day."

Issac nodded quickly scribbling to grab his phone and start at his task. He couldn't understand why he was doing as stiles said but he knew better then to question stiles at least not at the moment. Meanwhile while he was texting the members of the pack stiles fished out his phone and dialed a number he never wanted to use again.

"stilinski if I knew you was into older men I would have deleted your number kid."