Part 15

Previously on teen wolf

Issac nodded quickly scribbling to grab his phone and start at his task. He couldn't understand why he was doing as stiles said but he knew better then to question stiles at least not at the moment. Meanwhile while he was texting the members of the pack stiles fished out his phone and dialed a number he never wanted to use again.

"stilinski if I knew you was into older men I wouldn't have deleted your number kid."

Resuming present moment •

Stiles had to fight the urge to hang up almost immediately but fuck he needed the help.

"Hmm if I knew you had my number saved I would have deleted it for you."

Stiles heard a deep chuckle one he heard multiple times. He couldn't help but feel irritated everything about Peter pissed stiles off. But he was aware now  wasn't the time to fight with the now fallen alpha he needed information and Peter being Peter possible had the answers to some of his questions.

"Look Peter the child eater I would love to go on the adventure of hating you again but unfortunately we got a code red here."

Even though Peter couldn't stand the young spaz at times . He couldn't deny stiles was a extremely intelligent teenager almost as smart as the young banshee.

Though in what he lacked in intelligence he made up for in his ability of investigating the inevitable he was able to take a small piece of evidence and turn it into a supernatural connections . Some might say it's a blessing and a curse but to stiles it was always about winning or losing and he hated losing. That what gave stiles that drive that hope and that determination.

Stile true specialty is that he is one of the best master mind that most who have encountered him have ever seen. He planning was always almost flawless and well thought out. Hell even Peter fall for some of his traps. It was almost impossible for the pack to beat void but of course stiles being stiles was able to come up with a plan at the very last minute.

Peter had to give the boy his credit stiles was always the smart one coming up with actually plans unlike the two alphas. so it comes to no surprise the pack struggled greatly when stiles left they pack truly didn't realize how dependent they was on the young spaz.

one day before stiles got kicked from pack the pack was out on patrol with Derek or was with Scott doing making up training if they missed it. 

Unfortunately for stile he was a still under pack probation after the whole void situation. Stiles completely hated feeling like he need a babysitter he was independent and smart. Although he hated it he understood it took time and effort on both parts to gain the trust of his friends back.

So stile went along with it at first he had to be with one of the alphas for a while at all times. Then from alphas all the time it went to betas. Stile figures it was going down ranks to see if he was trust worthy with humans again. Eventually they lightened up on his probation and started letting him help with pack activities and planning again .

they even let the sarcastic boy help on patrols slowly but surely he was earning his rank back as the right hand man to the true alpha. Everything seem almost too good to be true to stile ...and of course it was.

This day Derek and Scott decided to evict stiles out of the pack bonding day Scott was still having a difficult time trust stiles. So of course he decided he would leave stiles out for the day just to make sure everything about that day go smoothly as possible.

To make matters worst he was being stuck on Peter since he was still injured from training the day before. Stiles was a hundred percent planning on ignoring the older hale and finishing up with some of his shows .

Clearly the older man had other attention but to be stuck there bored with the human so he decided fucking with stiles was the next best thing. First it started off with him making snarky little comments. Then it escalated to him taking pillows off the near by couches and throwing it at the back of stiles head.

He just wouldn't let up on the poor boy he just kept poking and throwing stuff at the Back of stiles head smirking to his self the more stiles got annoyed stiles was almost at his breaking point he was so close to saying fuck it and letting his anger get the best of him. Of course he decided he shouldn't especially since he's already on his last warning with the pack he wanted to earn their trust once more.

He decided instead of wasting precious time he would come up with something that would keep they two very busy and least into the pack comes back he was
Thinking of plan when his favorite episode of criminal mind came on and then it dawned on him why not codes Peter didn't really hate the ideas it definitely would help pass the time.

By time the pack came back they have mad  5 codes since they was going into great detail on what it stood for and what it meant. Even though Peter thought it was stupid he and stiles had a mutual agreement which was code red. It may have been a basic name but it was definitely easier to remember then some of the other codes.

"Code red ?what do you mean code red? I don't like CODE REDS STILINSKI"

Stiles sigh dramatically as he watch issac leave the locker room to go meet up with the other pack members. His jaw clenched in annoyance at the older wolf.

Stile mumbled in a sharp whisper " if I knew what the fuck was happening I would have told you but the only information is it's about the your alpha well one of them atleast."

Peter was already grabbing his coat and shoes when he heard the light static sound coming from the other lines. Into he realized something very very faintly almost unidentifiable a dangerously low growl from the other line.

"Hey kid "

"Yeah hale I'm here what's up"

"Who's with you in the locker "

Stiles paused for a second as he looked around trying to spot something out of the norm. But everything seemed perfectly placed as if nothing was touched.  He slowly closed his eyes trying to focus on the sounds around him but it was no used to much was on his mind about the whole week alone.

Stiles mumbled in a hash tone almost in a questioning tone "no I'm here alone Issac just left why ?"

The line went quiet aside from the buzzing of the static . The silence became almost suffocating to stiles into Peter said something that made stiles blood run cold almost too cold .

"I don't think your as alone as you think kid.....

code red "

(Code Red)- drop everything and come immediately danger ahead that includes members of the pack and your self or drop everything and run !!

Thank you guys so much for readying and all your support leave a comment and vote also check my other book out please 🙏