Chapter 19: The Rain

Warning ⚠️ grammar mistake, mention of depression, ect

Previously On Teen wolf

Stiles rubbed his arm before nodding deaton placed stiles hand on both Derek and Scott heart. " it's to late for regular accepting Scott's to close to death door your gonna need to truly accept them just closes your eyes and focus on your hands ."
Stiles did as he was told everyone watch intensely everyone eyes water when they heard both of their alphas heart stop for a while. Mellisa was standing next to deaton with her mouth covered. Everyone gave up hope into they seen electric shot through stiles hands into both alphas causing them both to wake up gasping
Stiles snatch his hand back from the strong stinging feeling. When he finally open his eyes he seen both his mates looking around confused. Stiles smirk not playfully or devilishly but like a thank  god I don't have to hide a body smirk. " congratulations boys you live to see another glorious day."
Both alphas watch as stiles walked out the basement as he mumble "it makes me sick."
Deaton clap his hands "welp congratulations on life time to recap everything for you guys."

Resuming on teen wolf

      The sound of rain was the only that could be heard aside from the sounds of constant foot steps of running through the woods. Stiles hopped and ducked under branches as he panted heavily. Behind him was a flash of a shadows chasing after him.

If it wasn't for stile tricking the figures a few times by rubbing his scent on a tree or from jumping tree to tree he would have been already caught his fast but the figure was faster.

Stiles was about half way through the slightly light woods when he realized he was coming to close to the cliff that had about a 200foot drop to the water underneath. He quickly stopped almost falling off said cliff.

"Shit." He muttered as he looked side from side quickly debating his options.
After quickly scanning the area he had one or two option he can turn back and run back a bit to the closest tree or he could take a very devastating jump and Risk every.

After a min of debating stiles took the risk of running back to the closet tree. He immediately run back and jumping as high as he could on tall tree .

Almost immediately climbing quickly up it before jumping and running from tree to tree

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Almost immediately climbing quickly up it before jumping and running from tree to tree.

After awhile stiles stopped on top of a tree branch squatting. He slowly closed his eyes and let out a long breath that could be seen focusing his attention to his hearing ability to listening to his surroundings. It was always a eerie feeling. Stile could hear the birds pecking at the tree trunk from a almost 18 yards away he couldn't focus hard enough so he shook his head with his face scrunched up focusing harder. The next thing he hard was the water just a few miles away crashing into rocks and bouncing back. Stiles sighed before letting one of his fangs pop out stabbing him in the corner of his lips. The pain always made stiles focus more but this time he hard the air whooshing past.