Part 9

Stiles never ran so fucking fast in his life . But today stiles was fucking booking it after finding out he snapped so bad that he left Scott on the floor bloody and unconscious . He felt physical sick after seeing what he did to Scott . He never wanted to hurt Scott as much as he hated the older boy for what he did that was still his best friend in a sad way . Stile knew he couldn't hate the pack forever and that's what truly scared him . he just couldn't let them enter back into his life again like nothing never happened . Stile didn't even give the pack a second to process everything before grabbing all his shit quickly ran out of the school to his jeep .

When stiles finally got in the car he fucking floored it home he was shaking uncontrollably almost crash a few time he decided for his safety and others on the road that he'll  just pull over for a bit. Once stiles successfully pulled over and parked on the side of road he killed the Engine slamming his head hard again the steering wheel. He felt so many emotions all at once and he hated that he tried so hard to clear his mind and relax for a second. He just couldn't understand why all this shit was happening all at once how there was so many unsolved questions in his head .

Like why does he keep blacking out ? Why does some of the pack keep calling him mom so casually? Why did he freak out so bad seeing them scared ? What the fuck is he ? But more importantly why does he feel this way for not only Derek but also Scott ? After taking a long break to clear his mind he finally felt good enough to atleast make it home so that what stiles did but by time he started the car it was pitch black outside. he drove as fast as possible to get home  after a little while he spotted his apartment building immediately pulled into his regular parking spaces.

He quickly killed the engine and grabbed all his stuff out the car . Immediately getting out the car Running up to his apartment when he entered his place he slammed the door shut and sigh in relief quickly wiping his tears away he sat on the dark cold floor for a while . He couldn't help it he's been trying to hold his emotions in for so long way to long for a normal human to handle . That why he thinks all came crashing so bad he couldn't help but break down a bit so much was happening .  He had no clues how to stop it was like he felt this dark presence inside his head and his mind it almost like a empty void

He decided to Just let it all out crying as hard as he did the first time he cried when Scott kicked him from the pack . Now that's a pain he doesn't wish on anyone not even his worst enemies not even dumb ass Peter should feel that . He felt ever single pack bond break it felt as if he was being stab in the heart multiple time each one worst then last .

Stiles almost didn't make it but stiles did and that's what important stiles was strong enough to save his self when no one else could and that's what made stile a man was being his own clarity his own Batman. Stiles sat there for a while before deciding to make him a sandwich in the dark all this crying was making stiles hungry after he was done his meal he made sure to drink plenty of water and take his vitamins. Did stiles need them ? No not at all but he still wanted to just in cause in the future .

After finally calming down a bit he then started to do his night time routine taking extra long in the hot shower . When he was finished he wrapped his towel around his soaked body walking into the hallway into he realized something wasn't right he couldn't immediately put his finger on it into he realized he never went into his room so he never ever leaves it open.

So why the fuck is it wide open ??

Thank you for reading remember check out my other teen wolf book and show some love the more you show the more I can post for you guys ❤️❤️