Part 11

Stiles was completely fucked .
He was a hundred percent sure Scott's and Derek's wolves took over because the two alphas across from him eyes burnt a fire red their eyes never left him either. He even tried moving a few times but if he even moved a inch Scott would growled lowly or Derek would snarl at him. Stiles was a hundred percent annoyed they wouldn't let him move and because they're wolves took it as a sign of threat well that what stiles chopped it up to At least. Also because their wolves had all control at the moment they're speech impediment wasn't exactly A1 to talk that well which he didn't mind but they would only say the bare minimum. Stiles was able to tell that the alphas animal side was taking control from a number of reasons. Like number one the most obvious one is their eyes was still glowing bright. Number two they. Couldn't stop making animal sounds . The last reason is because when ever the alphas did talk their wolves voice was rough and deep like extremely deep. If stiles didn't know better he would have believed the two was possessed. Stiles was biting his thumb tip nervously it became a horrible habit whenever stiles nerves was racked He would chew on the tips of his fingers in hopes of eventually calming down .

He looked up and seen the alphas cocking their had to the same side at the same time it freak him the fucked out. " w...what do you want from me ." Stiles didn't call them scott or Derek because it wasn't them. Scott wolf just stared at him carefully studying stiles every movement while Dereks wolf slowly spoke"mines......you....are..... mines... understand?" Stiles was very confused on the situation what the hell does he mean his ? stiles didn't belong to anybody. stiles decided the best thing in that moment was to try running pasted the two alphas. He would have been damned if he was gonna get kidnapped by dumbass McCall and sour ass hale. Before the two alphas could process stiles almost literally flown passed them holding his towel tightly so it wouldn't fall stiles was fast but not fast enough he had made it to the front door thanking god before he could open it he was shoved once against against the door this time he felt two breaths against his neck on each side.

Stiles tried wiggling away but almost immediately stopped when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist tightly and a rough hand grip his chin tilting his head back to see Derek looking down at him he could tell derek wolf was getting pissed. Little did he know Scott had full access to his neck and he took full advantage of that. Stiles was to busy trying to push Derek tall figure back to realize Scott was kissing on his neck into he felt a pair of smooth lips kissing from his shoulder to his neck. He had frozen up at that very moment when he'd felt it. Scott was naturally good at teasing it didn't matter to him who it was he could find anybody hot spot. He gently wrapped his hand around the other side of stiles neck bring him closure to his lips scott let his fangs brush against stiles neck softly even in his foggy state his wolf new better then to bite stiles as much as it wanted to it didn't. he could feel stiles body shiver against him. Once Scott's wolf was satisfied with the reaction it had earn from stiles he had gave scott complete control again making the taller boy stumble back with his palm against his forehead groaning.

Stiles took this opportunity to try to elbow derek in the face but Derek was way to fast especially when it was actually his wolf was in control. Scott finally was able to realize the situation he tried slowly approaching Derek."Derek you need to let stile go."Derek turnt his head to see Scott walking up to him in a very very slow paste. Scott knew Derek wolf was still abit unhinged since it didn't have anything to make it feel human anymore. Scott tried to grab Derek arm but Derek wolf wasn't having it Derek immediately let go of stiles just to grab Scott swinging him into the wall roughly causing a huge dent. Stiles was annoyed now the two alphas was fighting roughly in HIS APARTMENT. Stiles knew for a fact he was for sure he was not getting his deposit back. Before the fighting could get any worse stiles go in between them. " alright assholes first thing first who the hell gave you assholes permission to come into my place ? For a second thing take that fighting stuff out of my place please I'm already not getting my deposit back please don't make me have to pay out of pocket as well."

What stiles said seem to fall on deaths door because soon enough derek tried lunging at Scott again this time stiles places two fingers against Derek temple which made the taller male fall over unconscious . Stiles sighed before looking at a confused looking Scott " ho-how the hell did you do that and can you teach me." Stiles wanted nothing more then to break out into a goofy smile but he couldn't give Scott the satisfaction " you can leave the big guy here for the night I won't hurt him while he's unconscious also don't ever do what you did back there again." Scott looked down at stiles a bit he would be lying if he said that stiles words didn't hit him like a thousand bullet it felt like he was being rejected but he couldn't understand why he had Allison the girl of his dreams his first love so why does all of a sudden does Scott keep finding his self thinking about stile. Instead of asking Scott decide he already pushed his boundaries with stiles enough for the night he was lucky he doesn't have to carry Derek back to the house. " loud and clear I'll bring Derek car in the morning thanks Sti" with that Scott made his way out of stiles place as soon as Scott left stiles looked down feeling his heart break a little at the nickname.

Stiles was a strong individual but even strong people can break. Stiles sighed once more as he basically picked up the teenage hale surprisingly he wasn't as heavy as stiles originally thought the problem was his length. Derek was natural tall but it seems his teenage self grown a few extra inches. Stiles somehow manage to get the man into his bed with out having to be seductive.

Stiles wasn't a complete virgin not by a long shot it wasn't hard to get attractive man to fall into his palm and give him anything and everything Stiles desired .
He was always cautions tho he never let anyone enter him nor did he give head he always made sure of a few things before bring a guy home. Number one he always asked for name and age sometimes he would ask for idea he didn't care if it came off weird he was definitely not getting caught on some disgusting ass charges like that. Number two he always made sure the person he was bring home understood he was a receiver only point blank . Number three the most important one of all he always made sure that his partner for the night was coherent and not intoxicated he was a hundred percent about constant. He felt like if his partner had took something that was gonna make them intoxicated it not consent. There was a few times he politely declined a opportunity because the other person was completely shit faced.

Stiles had decided to go to sleep on the couch for the night when all of a sudden he felt this cold breeze cover his body that's when he realized he was still in his towel. Stiles quickly got off the bed making his way to the closet immediately changing into a pair of his silk pajamas. Once he was finish changing he turnt back to a passed out derek when he realized Derek had a mark peaking up from the of his collar shirt before stiles was aware of what he was doing he already lifted derek shirt up a bit and cursed out lowly derek was covered in head to toe in what looked like markings. Stiles softly mumbling to hisself in frustration.

What the fuck is going on here