Part 10

What the hell stiles was lost right now he slowly approach his bedroom with caution. He looked around his room slowly and quietly he didn't want anyone to notice he was in the room if they're was someone else's hiding in there. He wasn't even worried about the possible intruder he was more worried about how bad he was freezing his ass off. The closer he got into the room the more cold it had gotten . That's when he realized the window in his room was wide open letting the sharp winter air enter his room. Stiles figured that maybe he was just going crazy he couldn't feel or see anything out the norm and he check the whole bedroom he figured if someone did enter his place they most likely left a while ago.

Stiles quickly slammed his window shut and walked to his closet door when all of a sudden he was pushed into the wall next to the door. He could immediately smell the intoxicating smell again so he knew for a fact derek was there but it was a very new intoxicating smell as well it kinda had a herbal smell to it with a hint of a rain mix into it . Stiles would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy both Derek smell and the mystery persons. Before stiles could say anything he was flipped over to see he was corrected about the Derek part but not the mystery person cause it ended up being Scott. Stile wanted to slam his head into a car door he would have pushed Scott off if Scott's eyes wasn't a blazing red color. Stiles knew his limits and battles.

He took a deep breath and gave Scott a small fake smile " heyyy there buddy you okay ? can I get you a cup of tea or coff-" before stiles could finish Scott forcefully turnt stiles head so his neck was exposed. Stiles looked at Derek for help but derek wasn't even a hundred percent derek hisself he's wolf was fighting for control so he wasn't even paying attention. Scott had nuzzled his head into stiles neck and when ever he felt like stiles was moving to much for his comfort he would growl in stiles ear. That immediately made stiles feel like his knees would have gave up on him. stiles would have got turnt on if it wasn't for fact that he still kinda hated Scott and he wasn't a homewrecker. He may have found Scott attractive but he had a girlfriend and stiles respected that. Eventually Scott was able to gain control again slowly letting go of stiles and back up into he was next to Derek who was finna snapping back into reality. They had Took a moment to check stiles out they would be lying if they said stiles hadn't got sexier. Especially with his new found confidence of course stiles attitude was basically the same and he was the same sarcastic spaz.

He just holds hisself up to certain standard he took well care of his body and his mental health . It took a while but even the pack could tell stiles wasn't just the same spaz. Stiles couldn't lie the old Derek was hot by hisself but the younger Derek was a fucking sex god . Scott was just as sexy in fact those too together is a extremely dangerous combination. Not just because the two alphas are sexy but they balanced each other out almost perfectly. Scott was the caring alpha always had people back never ever wanted to hurt innocent people hell he barely wanted to hurt the bad guys. He was always amazing with planning and keeping the pack members feeling important he was just horrible when it came to getting the pack to listen sometimes . Scott was powerful all by his self with him becoming the true alpha and all it fit him perfectly.

Derek on the other hand was amazing at getting the pack to obey him he was really good at making sure the pack trained every other day but he was terrible at coming up with game plans tho he was the claw first think later type of alpha. it didn't help that Derek alpha powers comes from generations of strong born alphas see The hale family was one of the first werewolf packs ever discovered by hunters they had power and money regardless hunters hated them. The hales had always been stronger then the rest of the werewolves that the hunters we're used . Into something happen that cause the hales to divide the strength of the alpha into different groups. So they all had a bit of the hale strength into the hales all of the leaders of the groups that inherited the hale powers was burnt alive at their pack meeting at Derek's childhood home. The hale powers was completely locked away all that power that had been divided all those millennials ago was locked away in the head of Derek for safe keeping's it's would have went to Peter if Derek didn't at one point kill him and steal his alpha title.

See Derek wasn't able to access it into It was to late. He was only able to finally access it when he had enter the land between the living and the emptiness they called it the void in that time he finally reunited with his mother who had given him one last gift. The power to become something that was extremely rare. Only problem was he had to give up all control to become it for Derek that wasn't a option. Soon enough he had return back from the void he didn't really face that problem since he was he wasn't a twenty seven year old man anymore he was fucking 17 just like Scott and Jackson.

At that's age derek really didn't have control that was around the time his family was burnt alive. All the emotions he had buried down for years came rushing to the surface. He was a teenager again with teenage hormones. When he rushed to deaton for help deaton gave him a sympathetic look explaining that whatever gift talia Derek mother had given him had picked the best age from his body to accept it. Which confused derek at 17 he was mentally fucked. But almost immediately it clicked in derek head his mother said he needs to give up complete control to be able to accept the gift.

At 17 derek didn't have any control he hadn't learnt to complete control his shift yet his anchor at the time died in his arms a few weeks earlier. So derek was so screwed for the full moon sure enough His first full moon after he was de age was a nightmare Derek had little to no control so when the moon light hit him he shifted in front of the whole pack the problem wasnt the fact he was losing control it was the fact that it wasn't a normal shift no this one was different you could hear bones snapping and cracking with a loud cry in pain it was completely different nothing was normal about this shift. The pack witnessed the horrifying scene. Scott had to stand infront of the pack in case derek was gonna lose his control.

That's when they seen it derek was on his knees in the middle of the woods hunched over in pain When all of a sudden he throw upper body back so he was staring up at the moon his cry's turnt into low growls his eyes was already glowing electric blue but the louder his growls gotten the brighter his eyes glow into eyes glow a brighter color. The pack was in completely Aw when they seen he shaped shift into a beautiful jet black wolf. Not with yellow eyes or blue eyes no his eyes shined into a beautiful bright red color. He wasnt a beta or a omega no

he was a alpha he was the hales alpha

Thank you guys for reading ❤️❤️ please remember to like and comment it lets me know you enjoy my book I DID CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUNG DEREK also please go check out my other book teenage fever ❤️❤️

Thank you guys for reading ❤️❤️ please remember to like and comment it lets me know you enjoy my book I DID CHANGE THE LOOK OF YOUNG DEREK  also please go check out my other book teenage fever ❤️❤️

^^ young Derek