Chapter 1

"TIMMY" Gia yells she waits for a response but doesn't get one.

Gia walks upstairs and barges into their room to she Timmy in his boxers, Gia giggles at the sight of Timmy's spider man boxers.

"What " Timmy says Timmy then asks "what's so funny Regina Elizabeth Montgomery"

"Nothing timothée Hal Chalamet" Gia say's while taking a picture then runs away giggling.

Gia runs down stairs to the kitchen and yells " I'm totally posting this " and laughs.

"Gia Elizabeth Montgomery don't you don't u fucking dare " Timothee yells with a smile.

" What's the magic word Timothée " Gia says trying not to giggle .

"Please" Timmy says ," that's not the magic word my love" Gia says .

"I love you " Timmy says . " that's that's that's the magic word Chalamet" Gia says "I love you too my love" Gia says smiling."Fine I won't post it but you got to go Timmy " Timmy leaves for his audition.

 " god I'm bored " she says while walking down to the stairs to the basement  , " hmmmm " gia says while thinking what to do with the empty basement. " I've got " she say excitedly.

Gia runs up stairs and grabs her keys and gets into her car and drives to Home Depot and gets three buckets of bubblegum pink. Gia drives home and changes into some old ragged  clothes And then walks down stairs to the basement  and puts a tarp on the floor then starts painting the walls and finishes about two hours. And hears someone calling her name " I'm down stairs I'll be right up hold on" she says and starts walking up the stairs to see Timothée . " hey why you covered in paint " he asks with a confused look on his face  " oh I'm just working on a project down stairs " she says with a huge grin " oh okay" he nods " I'm just waiting for the paint to dry then I'll do the second paint " "so it will take two hours " " okay Gia " he hugs her she hugs back " I need to post on Instagram my love " she says leaving the hug and pulling out her phone.

2 hours later 

" be right back babe " "ok" timmy nods, Gia walks downstairs and applies the second coat which feels like it took forever . Gia pulls out her phone and pulls up the Amazon app and looks for furniture. Gia heads up stairs and changes out of the paint covered clothes and then lays down and then gets back on Amazon . " ah ha " Gia says while looking at sofa and then buying about 1,000 dollars worth of furniture. " ah ha what babe" Timmy says while poking his head into the room " oh I just found a bunch of furniture and bought it" . Gia says with a smile. 

" BABE DINNERS READY" she yelled from the kitchen, " coming " Gia put down the food on the table. " I maybe pancakes and waffles and there's bagels and cream cheese and stuff enjoy " she said as she walked over and kissed Timmy and then sat down. About five minutes later " Gia I have to go at 9  I'm hanging out with the boys"  , " oh okay babe  I had plans to have jayjay come over and watch movies " she said with the fakest smile that seemed real. After thirty minutes it was 8:40 pm Gia had just finished cleaning up dinner and putting the leftovers away . " bye baby have fun with the boys " she said smiling as she shut the front door. She called her sister 

Phone call with jayjay 

(Bold gia )

(Not bold jayjay)

Ugh Timothée is hiding something from me 

How would you know 

Because he kissed me differently it felt fake it wasn't real