Long drive

Gia had drove for 3 hours and cried most of the time while driving until she couldn't see her vision to blurry from all the tears and she stopped driving  on the side of the road and Gia wiped her eyes and then saw headlights behind her and then next thing she heard was crash. 

and then next thing Gia saw was her mom and sisters in her hospital room Gia starts crying and mumbles "what the hell happened "in a shaky breath.

 Jayjay said that apparently a drunk driver crashed into her car and that Gia was lucky to survive the accident. Which made Gia cry even more and then her mom said "honey what were you doing parked on the side of the road" Gia's voice Shaking "mmme and Timmy got into another fight and I couldn't take it anymore so I just left "  Gia crys into her mom's shoulder . 

"Gia it's okay" both her sisters say "no it's not we fight all the time he is acting different he's not the same Timmy I fell head over heels for " Gia says.

 "Gia  people change and grow maybe he is just a little more grown up then when you first met" Gia's mom says. 

Then a doctor comes in before Gia can say anything "Mrs.Montgomery we have some papers we need you to sign so we can release Gia tomorrow .

 Follow me please Mrs. Montgomery " " Yes of course " Gia's mom says.

 " bye momma" the girls say.  " I don't trust Timothée " Layla says while rolling her eyes. " I don't fully trust him " jayjay says. " I don't really trust him either right now" Gia says sadly.

 A nurse walks in " girls you have to go visiting hours are over but you get to see her tomorrow " the nurse says . Jay and Layla hug Gia good bye " I love you girls" Gia says " we love you too Gia" Layla and jayjay say .

Instagram 

                  @Gia_is_swag I'm okay ✅ 

              ❤️70.0million

              Comments disabled