S.E.X

⚠️Warning smut ⚠️

Timothée came over to my house. I heard a knock on the door i opened the door to see Timothée standing the in a white button and jeans ." God damn" I said out loud on accident .

Timothée laughs and picks me up and carries me to my bedroom and sets me own on my bed , I pull him on top of me and starts kissing me .

I start unbuttoning his shirt and then flip him on to the bed while I'm now on top of him and start unbuttoning and kissing him .

He unclips my bra He takes my bra off me and starts kissing my boobs. I start teasing him and by dragging my finger across his jeans It makes him hard.

I start to unzip his jeans and then take his boxers off and the I give him messy head and hear him moan my name then he puts me on the bed and takes my pantys off .

He starts licking me as I Moan and pull his hair he licks hard which makes my eyes roll back into my head . Then he sticks him self in me and thrust hard hitting all the good spots and the he thrusts into me harder and we're both about to reach climax he reaches first then I reach mine next. He fills me with his hot sticky liquid and then I squirt all over him and then he pulls out and lays next to me and we fall asleep cuddling.