The breakup

"TIMMY WAKE UP " Gia says while shaking Timmy, " I'm up Gia" Timmy says in a raspy voice .

Timmy's raspy voice was so attractive to Gia it took so much self control to not kiss Timmy then and there, Gia sighed "Timmy we fell asleep you need to go" Gia said kinda sadly. " whyyyyyyyyy Gia " Timmy said in a sad tone ." Because Ross is coming over now get out go go go " Gia said trying to rush Timmy shooing Timmy with her hand to leave . " I'm going I'm going " Timmy said. " bye timmy " gia said waving her hand " bye gia " timmy said walking away .

10 minutes later

Gia hears a knocking on the door . " hey " Gia says swinging the door open, " hello to you too Gia" Ross say's. "Ross we really need to talk " Gia says walking over to the couch. Gia sits down on the couch and then pats the seat next to her for Ross . Ross sits down "Ross I don't feel the same about you that I use to" Gia say with a frown.

" Gia I was going to tell you that we are better as friends and I like someone else" Ross says. Gia and Ross start giggling and laughing together. " what mr. lynch who do you like " Gia says like she's in middle school , " well I like Jaz Sinclair my old costar" Ross says all smiley. " NOOOOO WAYYYYYY ROSSS " Gia says all happily. " Gia I know you like Mr Timothée Chalamet" Ross says like a 13 year old girl , " mAyBe he cheat on me tho but he seems different now " Gia says with a half smile. " Gia don't worry " Ross says while grabbing Gia's hands . " thanks Ross ur the best " Gia say while hugging Ross . " OKAY NOW YOU TEXT JAZ AND TELL HER YOU LIKE RIGHT NOW" Gia says all happy and smiley ." OKAY ONLY IF YOU TEXT TIMOTHÉE " Ross says with the biggest smile. Gia nods her head and pulls out her phone.

IMESSAGE

TIMMY I MISS YOU AND LOVE U I WANT YOU BACK Gia

Timothée Gia are you drunk ?

No I'm not drunk me and Ross broke up bc we're in love with different people Gia

Timothée Okay can I come over then ?

Yes comer right now !!!! Gia

Timothée On my way

The doors unlocked u can just come in <3 Gia

IRL

"I TOLD HIM he's on his way right now, what happened with Jaz Ross " she said with the biggest smile. " WERE GOING ON A DATE TOMORROW!!!" Ross said jumping on the couch. "EEEEEEE " they both said jumping on the couch to be greeted by Timothée . " hi timmy" Gia says getting down from the couch and hugging Timmy. " you must be Timothée " Ross said getting off the couch and shaking Timmy's hand . "And you must be Ross " Timmy says while shaking Ross's hand . " well I'm going to go Gia have fun " Ross said winking. " leave Ross " Gia said while smiling . " Gia Elizabeth Montgomery will you be my girlfriend again " Timothée said. Gia hesitated " I don't know Timothée " Gia said biting her lower lip . "Gia I promise not to hurt you ever again " Timothée said while taking Gia's hands. " okay fine then I will be your girlfriend again " Gia said while looking into Timmy's beautiful green eyes with a tad bit of hazel . And then they kissed . " so what do you want to watch  Timothée " Gia says while laying down in her bed scrolling through Netflix . " I don't know you choose " Timmy said laying next to Gia admiring her beauty. " fine then we're watching After " Gia says while smiling " okay fine" Timmy say's while rolling his eyes ,Then king hops on the bed and lays on the foot of the bed . " hi king " Gia says while petting king.