Is there something I should know?

One day later

" Timmy is there something I should know?" " not that I can think of darling " he shrugs and I scoff and roll my eyes as I fold so blankets. "What's wrong Gia" he says sadly I roll my eyes " nothing" I walk away " I know something is wrong " he says upset " nothing is wrong " I say while walking out of the family room " why are you shutting me out again " he says while raising his voice in a upset tone "I'm not Timmy and You don't get to raise your voice at me" i scoff he rolls his eyes " whatever I'm leaving " he says while grabbing his keys " OHHHHH OKAY I GET IT NOW YOUR GOING TO SEE HER " I raise my voice "SO WHAT IF I AM ITS NOT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME!!" He yells tears almost fall out of my eyes but I blink them back " I knew it your nothing more than a cheating douche bag I should've never fucking told you about this baby"  I yell at him on the brink of tears . " GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NOW" I shout at him crying and just like that he was gone.

TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDAL  THOUGHTS AND SELF HARM

Four in a half months later 

Me and my sisters are laying in my room watching tv again it's like the two hundredth time this week I'm really glad I have them to be honest if it wasn't for them I would've killed myself . I self harmed once or twice since Timothée left but I'm getting better and soon my baby will be here . I'm pulled out of my thoughts when my water breaks I start screaming and shit and my sisters jump around and grab the to go bag and we leave to the hospital  I was in lots of pain the one way there.

20 minutes later at the hospital 

They rushed me to a room it was very chaotic  nurses walked in and out and it took three hours to give birth to my baby girl I looked at her and I knew her name exactly Aniya Jay Montgomery I was holding her while Ross was sleeping in a uncomfortable hospital chair and then two people came into my room one of the said something and I knew exactly who it was it was Timothée " there's my baby " " awww she so cute" I looked up and was in shock why the fuck would he bring lily to meet my baby Timothée tried to hold her but I smacked his hand away " go the fuck away this isn't your baby" I protested " yes it is" he fought back and lily rolled her eyes " both of you get the fuck away from me now !!!!! " I screamed which woke Ross up he look confused but then saw my face and how I look mad " she wants you both to leave now" he demanded " no that's my child and you can't make me " Timothée protests and I press the little help button by my bed and a nurse runs in " what's going on here!" The nurse yells and I speak up " I don't want these to here " I say pointing to lily and Timothée and the nurse nods and escorts them out .then Ross takes Aniya and holds her so I can sleep.

One day later

Me and Aniya came home from the hospital and were greeted by a nice surprise all my family and friends came and set up Aniya's room and threw a welcome home party it only lasted a hour because I was tired.

5 years later 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIYA " me and my husband and family and friends shouted,Aniya giggled a hugged everyone it was nice I'm finally happy I got married to the love of my life Timothee  and we are really happy  life is great I had a another daughter named Alexa she is two 

A/n I know sucky ending but I kinda got bored