Lovely

Time skip 1 month later

Gia was happy she was two almost three months pregnant, she had morning sickness, and felt fat but she was okay with because she knew in the end she would have a beautiful baby.

Gia gets out of bed and looks in the mirror she had a little baby bump and she though it was cute. . But before she could she got really nauseous and felt like she was going to throw up so she ran to the bathroom and put her hair in a ponytail and sat on the floor near the toilet. And then she threw up everything she ate last night she was puking for five minutes before she felt better .

She stood up and wiped her face, brushed her teeth and then brushed her hair before she got a text. Then she got another she read a text from Timothée saying we really need to talk .and then a text from Ross telling her they should hangout again and he missed her . She decided to get dressed and go to Jayjay's , While get dressed she decided to respond to Ross.

IMESSAGE

Austin Moon hey we should hangout again I miss you.

Yeah we definitely should I miss u too Gia 💕

Austin Moon Can you hangout today only if you feel up to it .

Yeah sure I can hangout at 3 Gia💕

Austin Moon yeah sure would you like to hang at my place ?

Yes I would love to Gia💕

Austin Moon sent a address

Thanks Ross Gia 💕

REAL LIFE

Gia was at jayjay's they were binge watching movies . Gia looked at the time " shit shit shit" Gia said

"What's wrong " jay said "I told Ross I would hangout with Im at 3 and it's 2:30. I got to go I love you bye" Gia said sliding her shoes on . " bye Gia love you too" jayjay said sitting back down and finishing the little mermaid. Gia drove to Ross's house she was 2 minute early she knocked and was greeted by Ross ,Ross hugged her she hugged back . "Come on in" Ross said " okay " Gia said walking in to be greeted by Rocky Ross's older brother. " hi Gia it's nice to meet you " rocky said " nice to me you too rocky " Ross took Gia to where the wrote their music and recorded it . "This is the studio where the driver era records" Ross said " no way that's so cool I love your music " Gia says " thanks Gia " Rocky says " no problem " Gia says.

Then they watch movies until 9 pm . "I got to go it's getting late " " no stay the night please Gia " " fine Ross I don't have any clothes tho" " you can borrow these Ross says handing Gia a green hoodie that says girlfriend and some boxers . "Thanks Ross " Gia says walking into Ross's bathroom . After two minutes Gia walks out of the bathroom. "Ta da" Gia says Ross claps and Gia runway struts Ross claps even more. Gia lays down next to Ross on his bed they start cuddling "hey Ross " Gia says " what Gia" Ross says in a tired voice, " what are we are we together? " Gia says " only if you want Gia " Ross say and kissing Gia's cheek " well I want to Ross " Gia says . Then Gia shuts her eyes and falls asleep , and then Gia wakes up at 11 am to her phone buzzing from texts and a phone call from Timothée .

Incoming call from sperm donor

Timothée what do you want

Just to talk Gia

Ok then what is it Timmy

I miss you so much

Well to late for that I'm taken

By who ?!?!?

By Ross

By Ross Lynch !?!?

He's nothing more then some ex Disney star

Don't fucking say that about my boyfriend !!!!!

Gia then hangs up to see Ross looking cute and confused

"Do you want to talk about it Gia was that Timothée " Ross asks , " he wants me back but I said no " Gia says. Ross looked sad Gia walks over to Ross and says "I only want you Ross" and kisses Ross. "But I need to go home Ross " Gia says as she picks up her clothes and puts on her shoes "bye Ross " Gia says leaving the front door.

INSTAGRAM

@Gia_is_swag   💕Lovely 💕

@Gia_is_swag 💕Lovely 💕

[ tagged Rosslynch]

❤️60 million likes

Comments disabled

A/n I know it's not Kendall but it kinda looks like her