Cheater

Timmy's pov 

Timothée wanted to confess to Gia that he has been cheating on her for lily rose depp. He had practice like a hundred times how he would tell her all he was waiting for was her to come home . Timmy heard the front door open he was scared as fuck.  he was getting anxious and sweaty. 

Gia's pov 

I walked into the front door to see Timothée he look scared and anxious I wanted to hug him but I didn't. " hey Timmy ,we need to talk " Gia said while heading to the couch . " Timothée I'm breaking up with you we just aren't working you have been secretive and just a dick to me and I can't take it anymore I want you to pack your things and leave "Gia said with tears in her eyes. 

Timmy's pov

She told me we were breaking up I never thought it would happen that we would break up . Timmy turns around "Gia I need to tell you something "  she said "ok " . " I have been cheating on you for lily rose" i said with a kinda sorry expression and that's when she said " I never want to see your sorry ass ever again" then she threw the promise ring at me which broke my heart . And then I left.

Gia's pov

He told me he needed to tell me something I was scared but I said " ok" and then he told me he had been cheating on me for lily rose depp. some friend lily is I thought and I saw his expression it was like he didn't regret it he just didn't think I would find out or know . Then I started to yell I yelled " I never want to see your sorry ass ever again " and then I threw the promise ring he gave me that on the inside said promise engraved into it. And that's when my heart shattered  into a million pieces and I thought I would then and there die of heartbreak.