Claire's coffee

IMESSAGE

Timothée can we talk ? Gia

Read at 3:00 pm

Your read receipts are on Gia

Read at 3:05 pm

God Timothée you acting like a child !!! Gia

Read at 3:10 pm

Please just answer Timothée Gia

Timothée Fine what is it Gia ?

Why don't you want to be in this child's life??? Gia

Timothée I'm not having this discussion over text

Meet me at Claire's coffee shop at 4:00 pm

Ok sounds good Gia

REAL LIFE

Gia got ready to meet Timothée at the coffee shop . She put some jeans and a shirt on and then brushed her hair . She walked out of her room and got her keys and shoes then walked out of the house. Gia drove 10 minutes to get there which wasn't very long but it made Gia anxious to be in her car after the car crash .

Gia parked her car and then walked over to the coffee shop it feel nostalgic being there again Gia's mind wandered off to the first time they were at the coffee shop . Gia got hot chocolate and Timothée said "why did we come to a coffee shop for you to get hot chocolate ". Gia rolled her eyes and laugh at Timothée.

Gia shook her head at the memory and then walked into the coffee shop to see Timothée sitting at a table drinking coffee. She walked over to where Timothée was sitting and sat down. "Hey Timmy " " hey Gia " Timothée said "we need to talk " Timothée and Gia said at the same time "you go first Timothée " I can't be apart of this baby's life because I'm not ready to settle down and be a father " Timothée says which Gia scoffs at .

"WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SETTLING DOWN TIMMY" Gia yells which makes people look at them . " Gia having a baby is setting down " Timothée says upset . "No it's not Timothée but fine if you don't want to be a father to this baby then don't be I don't give a shit" gia says storming off and flipping Timothée off .

Fans and paparazzi saw the whole thing Gia thought which made her cry . Then she saw Timothée came out of the coffee shop and hold her " don't touch me Timothée " Gia said while pushing Timothée off of her. Gia walks away and gets into her car . Gia sat parked there for 30 minutes just crying, Gia wipes her face and drives to her sisters house.

INSTAGRAM

@Gia_is_swag  Besties 👯‍♀️ 🤪

@Gia_is_swag Besties 👯‍♀️ 🤪

❤️70 million likes

Comments

@user1 what happened with Timothée

@user2@ user1 none of our business

@Gia_is_swag Liked @user2 comment

@mrs.m love you babies

@gia_is_swag @mrs.m thanks mama

@itsbritneybish my nieces I are queens

@gia_is_swag@itsbritneybish I love u

@arianagrande I love u

@gia_is_swag @arianagrande love u baby

@jayjay_swag baddest bitches alive

@gia_is_swag liked @jayjay_swag comment

@Zendaya I love u queens

@Gia_is_swag @Zendaya love u bestie

@User1 hottie

@user2 wtf

@user3 ugly bitchs

@Arianagrande @user3 false

@Gia_is_swag @user3 thanks for ur feedback:)

@jayjay_swag @user3 ur wrong

@laylaisbae where is the invite?

@jayjay_swag @laylaisbae cool sisters only sorry

@Gia_is_swag Liked @jayjay_swag comment