Half family

We walked into my moms house and we say jayjay, Layla, Claire,my mom and aunt all sitting in the family room I was greeted by tiny hands of my niece Claire " hi bug" I smile " hi auntie " she smiles and then she pulls on Timmy's sweat pant leg she smiles " up up " and reaches her hands up signaling for Tim to pick her up Timmy looks at me in confusion i smile " she wants you to pick her up" I whisper and he nods and picks her up " hi guys" I say they all get up from their spots and rush over to me and start kissing my belly and petting it and asking if the baby has started kicking and how many months pregnant I am . " I'm four months pregnant and she kicking." You smile and nod " she ?" Jayjay raises her eyebrow " yup she " I smile and walk to the family room and sit down. " hello Timothée" my mom says in confusion " hi Mrs.Montgomery " Timmy says shaking her hand with his free hand. Jayjay smiles a fake smiles a fake smile to Timmy, " hi I'm Layla it's nice to meet you " she smiles then aunt Brit smiles and walks towards Timmy " I'm aunt Brit and this little cutie your holding is Claire " " nice to meet you " . " some of your half siblings are coming over " your mom half smiles you know what on your mom's mind but you rather not bring it up so you just respond " okay mom" you smile. Timmy looks over to you with a look of confusion  " I have half sisters  that my dad had while cheating on my mom before me and then when my older sister was like 1 and then he died and my half sisters basically left  their kids in the care of my mom. They just left the children on my mom's doorstep with a note and then a few months ago they came back for their kids like nothing happened!." I always get upset talking about that subject but I was forced to calm down when I heard children and people come through the door . " hi!!" I smile a fake smile and hug my half sisters and then I hug my nieces Jessie and Jenna " hey girlys " I smile a genuine to my nieces " how pregnant are you auntie ?" my niece Jess asks " I'm four months pregnant sweetie " I say with the biggest grin. "Get your swimsuits on were going swimming in my pool" my mom says and I tell Timmy to put down Claire and he does and then I grab his hand and drag him into my old bed room and lock the door " get underdressed " I tell him out of breath, he smirks " okay " he gets undressed so he's completely naked and so am i he comes closer to me and kisses my neck it feels nice but I'm not about to have a  quickie with him in my childhood bedroom with my whole family downstairs. " stop we can't " I say pushing him off me " he pouts" why not " I roll my eyes " because my family's downstairs and I'm not about to have a quickie in my childhood bedroom " I throw his swimsuit at him and I put my bikini on and then Timmy puts his swim shorts on and we unlock the door and head downstairs to the pool . 

"GIA SAY CHEESE " Timmy shouts holding his phone up for a picture " cheese!" You smile the cutest smile. 

@Tchalamet her<3

@Tchalamet her<3

70 million❤️ Likes

Comments disabled