124 : Yello Keith Coloflare - The Game Route

Being called to the neighboring kingdom of Corundum on Canaria’s birthday, I went there with my two associates, Soma and Sand. Souma is the eldest son of the minister to the right, the one who manages domestic affairs. Sand, on the other hand, was a teacher that my mother picked, who will come with me as an escort.

After greeting the crown prince of Corundum, Prince Safir, I was guided towards the party’s venue where Canaria stood waiting, clad in her violet dress. What should I do? She’s looking even more lovable.

‘Canaria, happy birthday. This is an especially cultivated bellflower, would you accept it?’

‘Wow! It’s so beautiful. A rainbow-colored one… I guess when it comes to the Coloflare Kingdom, it has to be rainbow.’

Canaria was entranced by the bouquet I gave to her, but that does not conclude my presents to her.

‘Also, here’s a ribbon, woven from monster silkworm’s silk. I hope you like it.’

‘Monster silkworm!? That’s an enemy that appears in the dungeon of… So that was the main material for magical ribbon.’

‘Fufu, are you surprised? We took their eggs and cultivated them. May I?’

Before she even replies, I undid Canaria’s hair and tied it with the ribbon. I wanted to give her one with my hair’s color originally, but it would be hard to distinguish an amber-colored ribbon from her blonde-colored hair. Hence, I just had it made with my brother’s red color, whom I respect so well.

The magic item, ‘magical ribbon’, appears in both of the games. It has a magical resistance in the one with Coloflare as its settings, while it could be used as a weapon in the other. This is more likely brought by the efficiency gap due to differing generations, rather than cultural differences between the two countries.

‘It suits you well, but it feels like it was handpicked by brother instead which is a little vexing.’

‘T-Thank you, sir… I am happy to receive anything as long as it’s from Sir Keith. I will treasure it very much.’

Canaria’s blushing smile was so irresistible that It made me grasp her hand tightly. Don’t be impatient, me. The party has just started. As we greeted the guests while holding each other’s hands, the surrounding watched us with pleasant smiles on their faces.

After greeting the general attendees, I beckoned to lady that I wanted to go to a place bereaved of the crowds. Understanding my intentions, Canaria’s facial expression stiffened for a moment, then she nodded and took me to the castle’s courtyard. After getting her permission ahead of time, I drew a magic circle on the bench in front of the fountain, and cast the magic, “silent.”

‘So Canaria… about the promise we had last year…’

‘Ah, yes, sir! I’ve gathered all the events within our kingdom related to the game ever since. First, the House Glinda of the hidden capture target in Coloflare’s game does exist in our kingdom. They are blessed by the kingdom’s guardian, Green Dragon, and had led the dragon knights for generations… but the only son of the current Count has passed away, and the Countess has been bedridden ever since. At this rate, there’s a possibility that the house may fall.’

‘This means that the game’s Count Glinda is not Sir Harald?’

‘Yes… Besides, the Corundum game’s protagonist who leads the dragon knights was not from the House Glinda either. I’m sure that the Count will be adopting an orphan and the family’s divine protection and status will be passed to another house.’

‘Is that so.’

Judging from the information she sent, Canaria may have finished the game in her past life but there are several scenes that she doesn’t remember. First of all, would be the scene in which the identity of Count Glinda is revealed. Apparently, not only was the hidden route’s condition too complicated, the count’s identity is still practically a mystery even after clearing it. The route concludes with the heroine chasing after the Count.