130 : Yello Keith Coloflare 10 - Ear Piercing

[My dearest fiancee, his highness, the 2nd prince, Yello Keith Coloflare.

Thank you for your wonderful birthday present. While it pains me that we’re both busy and hardly have time to meet with one another, I am aware that it means crucial events are happening to both of our countries at the moment. Coloflare Kingdom’s game is about to start very soon, so we must brace ourselves and welcome the oncoming fateful day.

Speaking of welcomes, I heard that Count Glinda welcomed a child in his home. It was apparently a boy he found in the outskirts of the Coloflare Kingdom who looked just like his lost child, Sir Harald. His name is Locke; yes, there was also a character like that in the game. My apologies, sir. I have not written about him in the data I sent to you. He was a mob character from the player’s village that one would exchange a few lines with, in the prologue, before the game’s opening sequence. I have completely forgotten about him and only remembered him after being told, but there was indeed a mention about him being adopted by a neighboring country’s aristocrats in the heroine’s letters.

I mean, nobody would’ve expect such a character who never even appeared in the story to be the hidden capture target! Thinking about it, he was indeed the who’ve been with the heroine since childhood and was a gentle person who always worried about the heroine’s livelihood in the capital. I do understand the logic behind his character in working hard to obtain both social standing and strength in order to help the heroine.

The first princess’ partner is much more romantic than the two commoner childhood friends. This was also a recent news but, the first princess whose life is being threatened due to the succession conflict was confessed to by his school friend from Keuk village. He has been in love with the princess all this time and proposed to her the other day.

While they might not be able to get approval for their love so easily due to the different in social status, love plays that involves couples who overcome obstacles to be together was quite the trend recently so they were very well received.

While the two of us are arranged by both of our countries, my happiness in being wed to you trumps over any exciting stories. I’m not saying this just because sir is my favourite character in the game, okay?

I will make sure to visit Sir Keith’s birthday this year. If he has a present he would like in mind, please do tell me about it.

Your fiancee, Canaria Riqum.]

 ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆

I have put my request in my reply to Canaria’s adorable letter without hesitation. It will by my 13th Birthday. It has been quite some time ever since she last visited the Coloflare Kingdom.

Canaria who is already fourteen year old this year has slightly grown out of her innocence, and looks to be much more like a lady now, which makes me both excited and anxious at the same time. Wouldn’t I be ill-suited to stand next to such an adorable fiancee? Do she still have the same childishness within?

‘It has been a while, Prince Yello. I wish to greet you a happy birthday.’

‘Thank you, Lady Riqum.’

We are in official grounds so we both greet each other formally, but when the feast started, she stealthily whispered close to my ears.’

‘You’ve grown taller, haven’t you sir? You might be taller than me now.’

‘But not enough. I want to be as tall as my brother.’

‘Fufufu, Prince Leddorio is quite tall after all. The royal academy is conducting their dungeon capture training camp right now, are they not?’