132 : Yello Keith Coloflare 12 - The Inescapable

After that, by the time we left the Sacred Church, not only was Lady Chloe’s dance over, the dance party had already started. The sun had already set and the concluding fireworks were fired towards the sky.

‘Waa, to think that I would be able to watch fireworks even after reincarnating.’

‘Ah, we’ve really done it. What kind of excuse should I tell brother later.’

In the end, Canaria’s greeting to my parents was made abrupt, and she had to return to her country without even meeting my older brother. However, my older brother never asked about her either.  It looks like he doesn’t particularly mind anything as long as he can avoid his fiancée.

As for the reason why we ended up being late, it’s not like we committed blasphemies within the archive that would elicit divine retribution. We just had large amounts of forbidden books reproduced using copy magic and store them in the magic bag that Canaria brought with her. Yep, it would be really bad if that were to be found out.

And now, the game has entered its 2nd year. This is the part where the younger brother of the crown prince, Yello, will have many appearances. In other words, my point of contact with the heroine will increase, however—

[‘I’m Momo Palette, sir. I’ve heard a lot of things about you from your older brother. He said a brother that he takes pride in.’]

[Really? Brother sure is reserved, he’s never told me those kinds of things.]
‘Really? Brother sure is reserved, he’s never told me those kinds of things. (Although I know that he only said that in self-depreciation due to his full-blown inferiority complex.)’

[‘Fufu, he must have been embarrassed. He can’t really be honest due to his position… Ah, but he’s actually a very gentle person, you know?’]

[Looks like you earnestly look after him even though you only just met. I feel assured knowing that my brother has a friend like you.]
‘Looks like you earnestly look after him even though you only just met. I feel assured knowing that my brother has a friend like you. (I don’t need you to tell me that though)’

[‘Sir Benny… I mean, his highness Leddorio has always been helpful to me too, sir. That’s why, I want to be next to him and lend him my strength… Nothing more.’]

[If brother allowed it, you may call him Benny. You can also call me Keith too. I also… want to support him by his side too. However, I will be leaving this country soon… when that time comes, I hope that you’ll support him by his side instead.]
‘………….’

‘Sir Yello?’

(No no no, that’s unreasonable. Give me a break.)

But if I make a different reaction to the game, the irregularities will just increase. I don’t know whether that will lead to good or bad things so I’m trying to act out the character lines as much as I can, but the way Lady Momo is intent in delivering her lines according to the game’s scenario feel rather shallow than natural due to her lineage. Brother, are you really okay with this kind of woman?

Well, I had Canaria revealed to me the similarity of this world to a game as well as the possibility of heroine being a reincarnator too, so I can see her without filters, but even so.

‘Jeez, what the heck is happening? Is this some kind of bug? I don’t see any yellow feathers either.’

The lady mutters in small voice which makes me even more certain that she’s also a reincarnator. Starting from brother, all of the capture targets are awfully convinced that Lady Momo is a delicate and pure lady…. but seeing her now, she’s actually rather shameless. Although she’s indeed tends to be dreamy.