5.

Violet's P.O.V

I woke up with a deep intake of air, enveloped with warmth, and some pressure. I opened my eyes slowly, noticing my big brother holding onto me tightly I smiled to myself before shaking him awake. "Jasper. Jas." I whispered shaking him. "Hmm?" He asked. "How bad was it?" I asked remembering the events of last night. 

"Aaron and Zak stayed over again. I wouldn't leave your side and if I had too one of them came in to sit with you." He explained groggily. "Violet, I've never seen you do that; I was terrified and helpless." He stated. "I'm sorry, I've never experienced anything like that. It wasn't fun. Is everyone okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah Vi everyone's fine." He sighed. "Go back to bed." I smiled at his sleepy state before getting out of bed. With my thoughts running wild, and the stress building up I decided on a task I never do. I grabbed a bathing suit out of the top of my drawer, a towel for the hall closet and I tip-toed down the hall, quiet enough not to wake Aaron or Zak. 

Entering the downstairs bathroom, I stripped of my clothing tying the Dark blue bikini top tight against my skin, I slid into the black bottoms and went into the back yard. I smiled feeling the warmth hit of the sun radiate off my skin. I placed my phone on the poolside table next to the chairs, tossing my towel down and went to submerge myself into the pool.

The cold water caused goosebumps to rise on my skin as I slowly walked into the deeper end of the pool, I shivered slightly before floating on my back. I released a deep breath, listening to the water move around while my ears were submerged. The Supernatural, myself and all things related have a very love hate relationship with each other. I hated that even though I knew my grandmother could do this, and she enjoyed helping people, sharing it with her husband, that i still felt like a freak show. My relationships never worked because of cheating, lying, and backstabbing sure but the few that could've always resulted in the supernatural driving them away, or blaming their cheating habits on the supernatural because they wanted to be with someone normal. After a while, I let it go, gave up on the idea of dating, and just living my life the way I have been. However, it did get old seeing Elizabeth, Carter and Jasper in successful relationships throughout the years because it did get lonely, and it sucked. As humans we all want that type of connection no matter how much we deny it.I personally wanted a lasting relationship, I don't do flings, and I don't do one-night stands. So as of right now the only thing is the supernatural and trying to stay alive. 

I moved my arms slowly, letting the water melt my stress away, releasing the build-up the last few days have caused. "HEY!"  I shot up out of the water, hearing Jaspers booming voice, scaring off two peeping toms at peeking through the fence. "Jesus christ" I placed a hand over my chest, swimming to the shallow end and pulling myself out of the pool.

Aaron and Zak came out. "What's wrong?" Aaron asked. "Fucking teenagers peeping through the damn fence while she was in the pool." Jasper grumbled. "Well with a fucking body like that I'd peep too." Elizabeth whistled walking outside. "Stop it" I blushed a deep red, noticing Zak looking at me only proceeded to make it worse. I wrapped my towel around me tightly and scowled at her. "What're you doing here?" I gave her a brief hug. 

"Well, I was dropping off the stuff in the back of Carter's car in case you were going to take some with you on your trip today and to check on you after last night." She smiled. "Trip?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Investigation with these two? Don't you guys leave today?" She asked. "Yeah, that's why we were looking for you actually." Zak commented. "Oh shit! I haven't even packed." I realized. "Hence the other reason we were looking for you." Jasper laughed. 

"Fuck me." I groaned, realizing it was going to take forever to find everything I need. "I mean I can gladly find someone for you if that's what you want." Elizabeth wiggled her eyebrows. I gaped at her comment, knowing exactly why she was acting this way.