9.

After a good meal, the GA crew and Violet made their way to Zak's house, loading everything into the RV. Violet ran around the guest room, verifying she had grabbed all of her belongings, pulling up the duvet of the freshly made bed that she never slept in. 

"Vi!" Aaron called. 

"Coming!" Shes shouted tossing her backpack over her shoulder and grabbing her suitcase. 

"I got it." Aaron grabbed her suitcase and jogged back down the stairs. Violet smiled, racing down after him.

 "Everyone ready?" Billy asked. 

Violet nodded, walking in the RV tossing her backpack into her bunk. "Where are we goinggggg" Violet whined. 

"You know, for a grown ass adult you whine alot." Aaron quipped hauling his backpack into a lower bunk. 

"Not to mention, we can't tell you." Billy shouted from outside.

 "Zak will skin us alive." Jay finally finished the boys' rant and sentence. 

"And they'd be correct." Zak smirked down at the woman, who just shot him a playful glare. "I don't like this part." She sassed. 

"Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy hearing that we will be staying in a hotel." Aaron informed.

"I don't care either way, I mean do you not see me? I can fit anywhere." Violet laughed. 

"I mean you do resemble a gnome." Billy chuckled, earning a snicker from each of the boys.

 "I'm sorry, at least I don't resemble trees" She quipped back at them. 

"Whatever you say shorty." Jay laughed. 

"Why don't you guys mind your business and watch out for low flying objects okay?" She laughed at the group of boys and made her way toward her bunk, allowing the boys to get immersed in their present conversations.

 "Hey" Violet turned, feeling Zak's fingers on forearm at her elbow.

 "Yeah?" She chirped turning to look at him. 

"Go lay in the bed, you're exhausted." He pointed toward the back room. 

"I'm okay." She shook her head politely. Zak leaned in, his lips brushing against her ear.

 "I wasn't asking." He smirked, feeling the goosebumps rise to her arm that he was still holding. 

"Fine." She rolled her eyes playfully shoving him, before grabbing her pillow and walking to the back. She climbed onto the mattress, silently moaning against the comfortability her body had become encased in as she entangled herself in the sheers. She smiled contently as she snuggled her face into pillow. 

Suddenly, feeling a foreign tingling sensation creep up the back of her neck, itching its way to her ears as they began to ring. Clutching onto the blankets, hoping it was a fluke, her eyes began to flutter. She ripped the sheets from her body, trying to rip the door open quick enough to get to the boys. 

"Guys!" She squeaked each of them jumping from sudden loudness. 

"What's wrong?" Zak asked, "It's ha-" 

"Shes out!" Seeing her eyes roll back, Aaron lunged at the same time Zak did, catching her just in time to save her head. Zak brushed the hair that was strung across her face. 

 "Vi? Can you hear me?" Zak asked softly, placing her head in his lap

"Danger." she mumbled 

"Danger? Where?" Zak asked.