8

The supernatural obsessed pair had finished up in Zaks office proudly, Violet taking a confidence booster and a proud smile with her seeing a weight lift off of his shoulders once she revealed his financials finished, organized, and brought up to date. They had separated soon after leaving the museum, Zak dropping off Violet at her hotel to relax.

Violet pulled out her computer, answering emails about her business, potential bookings, and potential investigations or just plain advice with the occasional fan-mail. She sighed loudly, throwing herself onto the mattress calling Jasper. 

"È mia Sorella!" (it's my sister) He cheered; Violet rolled her eyes viciously. "Cazzo" (fuck) "Parla più tardi" (Talk later) 

Jasper quickly hung up the phone and Violet groaned loudly. Violet decided to call Elizabeth, missing her friends at home. "Hey V!" She smiled answering the facetime call. 

"Thank god. My idiot father is still with my poor brother. I am in the hotel room after a day full of meeting fans, controlling the chaos at Zak's museum and helping him in his office. I just got back to the hotel about two hours ago. I'm probably gonna go out and explore for a little bit but that's about it." She smiled resting her phone against her computer to prop it up. 

"So, you spent practically the entire day with him?" She wiggled her eyebrows, Violet felt a deep blush creep to her face, covering up her the huge smile she had with both her hands. "Oh my god Violet! Are you falling already!" She shouted with a big grin. "I don't know if I would call it falling but he brings me the most all-round peace I have ever felt, it's like a mixture of comfort, safety, and peace. It's like the moment he has me in a hug, everything stops. " She explained. 

"How did you find that out?" She asked. "Well, it started when Jasper brought him to the house when I had that episode, but when I got here last night, he called me to make sure I made it in okay, but he sounded off, so I had him come see me. He definitely wasn't himself, and he ended up crashing here last night and we ended up in the same bed after we both had nightmares. We both woke up this morning tangled together, and neither of us wanted to move really. It felt like every energy I pick up, take in and exhaust every day was just rendered useless like it didn't exist. It's just it's weird right now, we're very close and we enjoy each other but nothing else really has been spoken or said." She explained. 

"Violet, your grandma told you this!" She squealed. "What?" Violet quizzed, she watched her best friend dart across their home and into their library. Elizabeth pulled out one of the journals Grandma Lorraine shared with Violet and opened it to a specific page. 

"Violet, I know there are many questions you have for this world pertaining to your gift and I can only answer so many of them before I am at a loss of words. When I found your grandpa, it was a peculiar feeling, and I pray each day that you find someone like I did. A man who will love and support you the way your grandpa did me, who cherishes and nourishes your gifts and who will support you in all over your endeavors. He may be like a breath of fresh air, or maybe an overwhelming feeling of safety and peace. I know this all seems impossible now, but one day this man will arrive, and it will be as if chivalry never died. I know you struggle even on your very good days, but when this person arrives, my dear, you will know what it's like to have someone by your side ready to battle the unseen with you. I've seen great things for you Violet, and I have seen this person for you. I love you always." Elizabeth finished, looking at her best friend with wide eyes. "AN OVERWHELMING FEELING OF PEACE." She pointed out. 

"Okay but it could be someone different, besides she said chivalry as in a man actually putting in effort which besides your brother and mine putting in the most effort in our lives alone, I don't see that happening." She explained. "Violet quit being stupid" She dead panned.