7

Third Person P.O.V

The crew had finally come to a stop late afternoon. The group said their goodbyes, and see you laters, and Violet decided to drive to the family home of Carter and Elizabeth. 

Dialing Carter when she was five minutes away, she had a goofy smile plastered to her face. "Hey pretty girl what's up? How was the lockdown?" his voice chimed through her car. 

"You can hear all about it when I pull into the house here in about five minutes." She smiled wide with a small laugh. 

"Violet, you're going to give momma a heart attack, but I'll see you here in a minute." He laughed; Violet continued laughing shaking her head as she pulled closer to the childhood home of her best friends. 

Violet has a love hate relationship with the current stages of her life. She hated her parents weren't around to see her growth, or the progression of her gift, or the way her and Jasper officially and finally grew up together and how they take on the world together. She always witnessed other families with parents and siblings and sometimes their own kids and it often times hits a sore spot when she thought about her family situation. Unfortunately, with her mother passing, and her father being non-existent and the worst human being in her life, she had her brother, her two best friends and of course, their parents but sometimes it didn't feel the same to Violet. 

Disappointed that her parent's will never see, the growth and progression Violet has made not only with her gift but as a human being. Violet was always awkward, and quiet. She was bullied throughout her school years and really only stayed around her brother, Carter, and Lizzy. She chose to speak Italian most of her childhood to Carter because she didn't want to speak with anyone else, Elective Mutism the official diagnosis. 

Elective Mutism is rare and is often only seen in young children between the ages of 3-6 but can carry on longer. It is where a person is unable to speak in certain situations. It's a trigger response to stress, anxiety or another psychological issues. Violet's case got better as she grew, and it was only in high stress situations, or a severe spiritual, paranormal experience that it's happened in her late teens and adulthood. Her parents swore she was broken, that she was special needs but in reality, they just refused to take the time to understand her, spend the time to actually listen, or show an ounce of care, but Carter was by her side through it all and her Grandparents took over her medical care.  

As Violet entered her late teens and early twenties, she branched out and began dating, not that her dating history was the greatest, but it was progress in her eyes despite the errors. She finally became bolder, louder, and she didn't back down as easy. She spoke more, she forced herself to be more outgoing. When she told Carter she had this idea for her store, and what she wanted to do and what she wanted it to look like.  He was ecstatic, after countless shitty jobs, and watching her come home exhausted, burnt out, and fried; he did everything in his power to make it happen.

 With the Help of Carter, the pair pieced together this store within a month of being told about it, bringing Violet to the location and seeing the look of disbelief, shock, and pure happiness was the best moment to experience for him because all he wanted was for his sister to be the happiest, she could be.

Violet loved the new journey of her twenties, while dealing with heartbreak and the struggled of money in her earlier years. She learned to navigate life with the only people she needed, and she loved watching her life grow and progress. She's excited to see where the adventures with Zak and Aaron take her.

Violet pulled into the driveway of the childhood home she spent most of her teen years at with a bright smile, she pulled herself out of the car only to be scooped into a bone crushing hug from Carter.