2.

Violets P.O.V
Zak and Aaron were still walking around the shop looking at books on local lure, and spirits. Elizabeth knows how I feel since these two walked in the door. A Negative presence is in the room and not even sage fixed it. I wonder if they have anything tied to them, not that it's any of my business. I flipped through my college textbook reading over information with a highlighter, trying to avoid every uncomfortable feeling that circulated through this room.

The bell above the door rang and my eyes shot up from my book "Hi welcome to The Divine Journey of Harmony Antiques " I smiled at the blonde, and brunette-haired boys before going back to the book on my counter. 

"Thanks" the blonde chimed. I nodded as they made their way to the other end of the shop

"Vi, I gotta go help Darren move, are you going to be okay if I head out?" I frowned that my best friend had to leave because I hated closing by myself.

 "Yeah, go ahead. Love you be safe call me if you need me!" She ran around the back of the counter kissed my cheek and left. 

I looked at the clock and noticed it was almost time for closing. I shut my textbooks and notebooks and put them in my messenger style bag. I set my bag onto the counter and made my way towards the group of oddly attentive teenage boy's

"Hey guys. I don't mean to interrupt but I just want you to know closing time is at 5:00 so when you're ready to check out or need any help getting into the things, you'd like let me know." I smiled 

"Of course sorry for coming in last minute" The brunette gave me a soft smile. The blonde was enamored by a book he had picked up kept his stare on me. 

"No, its okay. Just come find me when you're ready" I smiled and walked away.

I started the cleaning process that I go through every day. I grabbed a bundle of sage and began blessing the store, softly speaking the prayers so no one was disturbed, I felt the eyes of Zak and Aaron on me as I did so but continued avoiding their gaze.

Once I finished, I grabbed a box from underneath the counter and I went to the back room where I first spoke with the teenagers and began pushing the chairs to each table in, straightened items on the shelves, restocked the shelves with items from the box.

I vacuumed the floors and closed the curtains. I made my way to the door display flipping the lock closed and turning around our sign letting people know we are closed for the day. I started to re-walk the store making sure nothing was out of place. I rolled my head side to side, trying to get the tension to ease in my neck and in the back of my head. I really wish they'd just leave so I can go release.

"Uh excuse me...Miss?" I turned around and faced the young kid's . "Ready?" I smiled he nodded keeping their eyes fixated on their items.

 They put two bundles of sage, and two different books on the counter one of local lure and the other of how to understand and interpret the spirit realm. 

"Uh yeah and we want two of the Black Onyx, and two of the Black Tourmaline crystals." I nodded gently and opened the glass counter door

"Necklaces or bracelets?" I asked. "Bracelets." They nodded. I grabbed two beaded black onyx bracelets and stood up. 

"Alright boys its going to be 195.01" I smile and started bagging their items very carefully.

"So you see spirits? uh- we, uh saw the sign on the back wall. I'm Justin by the way" The brunette with blue eyes spoke up. I rose my eyebrows 

"Yeah and I can hear them why? and I'm Violet" I kept my eyesight on the cash.

 "How did you find out that you weren't actually crazy and they were actual spirits or entities you were seeing? I'm AJ" I lightly laughed shaking my head at the blonde-haired brown-eyes boy.