Chapter thirdteen. Good Morning. 13

-Glen-

The room is half lit as Kenta and Matt have left for the gym. I lay as still as possible, not wanting to disturb Amelia. Her hair is a little mussed, her face looking completely relaxed and at ease. She's gorgeous. Her pink lips are a little chapped from the lack of water from yesterday. Light freckles dance over her fair skin.

Her slow breathing gets a little quicker before she exhales deeply and her eyes flutter open, struggling as she's facing the lights further in the room. Her eyes shift to mine, and a small smile crosses her face before she gives a poor attempt at stretching 'good morning.' Her voice is hushed. I thought a night without sleep would make it less likely for me to get a problem down south, but it happens anyways. 'Morning lass.'

Her eyes look at my hair before looking the rest of me over. When her eyes trace my scar I turn away, but she catches my face in her hands. She gently holds her hand to my skin 'don't do that.' I frown 'do what?' Her thumb gently traces the bumpy scar tissue and I have to force myself not to pull away. 'Hide your scar from me.' She answer. 'I wasn't-' She glares up 'you were. Why do you keep doing that whenever I look at you?'

'Its hideous. No one wants to see that first thing in the morning.' She looks offended as she rolls onto her chest, propping herself up on her elbows 'I think you're very handsome, and any woman would be lucky to get to wake up next to a man like you.' My face immediately heats up.

Sure I've tried to date since the last mission. I met up with women at bars, but when they kept looking at my scar I felt disgusting and guilty for even asking them, so I usually left after one beer. Yet this woman looks at me like she's taking in art.

'You need glasses lass.' She giggles, fucking giggles as her eyes light up with amusement. 'Women probably get turned on when they see you, not scared.' I look at her, my morning wood hardening at her words. 'Would they?' She bites her lip, one finger gently tracing the scar 'if I may speak on behalf of women. Yes, yes they would.'

Then I can't help myself anymore, I slide my hand into her hair, pulling her down to me. Out lips press together and she lets out a hum, her small hands pressing into my chest as she uses me for support. She climbs onto me, and I sit us both up, sliding back to lean against the wall. 'This okay?' When I'm in places she shifts forward to press her chest to mine, connecting our lips again. I can't help the groan that leaves my throat at the jerky movement of her hips, my hand going down to hold her in place, but it only seems to spur her on. She slowly starts to rock her hips, making me carefully bite down her bottom lip, her parting her lips in return to let me enter.

Our breathing gets heavier as I feel her heartbeat pound against my chest. 'More Glen. Please.' Her voice comes out breathy as she pulls back, breathing hard. 'I don't have any protection.' She whines as her hips roll forward hard, making me twitch under her. 'I don't either.' I rub circles into her hips as I hold her 'we'll just have to be creative then, huh?' She nods quickly, jerking her hips forward again. My hand goes down, and she sucks in a breath as I press my thumb to her sensitive spot. The soft fabric is soaked. Her hips move in sink with the movement of my thumb, but it's not enough for her. She opens her eyes, her dark irises darkened with lust.

'Glen just. God please just do something.' She whines and it feels like all blood drops down to my balls. I move aside her underwear before running my fingers through her folds. She squeaks as they press on her clit 'more Glen, please.' Her hands grab onto my shoulders as she closes her eyes. She's rolling her hips, trying to get more relief. I Slip two fingers inside. She's already dripping wet. She lets out a moan as she eyes shoot open, linking with mine. 'Good?' She nods her head before closing her eyes and tipping her head back, her tits tightly pressed against my chest as I slowly move my fingers. She rocks into them, getting herself off on my hand as I curl my fingers inside of her. Her body shives and a moan leaves her.

My free hand goes up her back, her skin soft under my touch. 'God You're gorgeous.' My voice comes out ridiculously low as I lean forward a little to press long kisses down her neck. Her grip on my shoulders tightens as I speed up my movements, curling my fingers more often, causing a string of soft whines and loud moans to leave her throat. 'Does it feel good lass?' Her hips jerk before following my movements again 'god yes.'

Sweat sticks to her forehead as her mouth hangs open in a perfect O shape. A groan leaves my chest as my fingers move faster and deeper inside 'can you take another one?' Her heavy breathing makes it hard to respond so she nods frantically. When I slide in the third finger her hips stutter as her body trembles. She's whimpering as she lets go of my shoulders and wraps her arms around my neck, her face buried in my shoulder. I move my other hand from her back to her chest, slowly tracing the skin before I reach her sensitive nub. When I press my thumb over it she lets out a loud moan, muffled in my shoulder.

It only takes a few seconds before she pulls back a little 'I'm.., I'm C-close. Glen-' my pants tighten even more at the desperation in her voice 'come for me lass. Let me feel you come.' She clutches at my back, face pressed into my shoulder as her hips jerk one last time. Her insides tighten around my fingers as she comes almost quietly, being drained completely. Her hips stop moving as her body tenses while I help her ride out her orgasm. Once she eases up I pull my fingers out, receiving one last moan before she completely leans into me. I hold her in place, making sure she doesn't fall.