Chapter sixteen. Thanks. 16

-Kenta-

As Amelia walks off, Matthew follow her and stop her before she disappears up the stairs again. They talk and Amelia's face flushes as she looks irritated. 'What's with them?' Glen is frowning at the picture of her taken by someone unknown 'never mind then. Guys what about dinner?' Amelia's head pops out behind Matt and she hurries over, quick at my side and looking into the pan.

'Is Matt being nice to you?' Her eyes glance to mine, her blush darkening as she swallows hard 'no he's still a prick.' I look behind me to see Matt rubbing his neck. They're both a mess, and I can't help but wonder what got Matt like that.

I get everyone to sit down with a plate of food, Glen still absorbed in a file as we eat. Her small hand snakes around his arm, pulling him out of thought. 'Take a break and eat something.' She nods to his untouched food. He blushes slightly before nodding and sliding the file away.

'We're not risking it. We're continuing with our plan.' Matt says. 'Over dinner, really?' Amelia grumbles. She gets a cold glare back for it. 'Did they say why they used code Alpha?' She sighs as i jump in 'Kenta.' She whines. 'Sorry lass but it's important.' Glen says as he lays his hand on her thigh and squeezes lightly. She jumps before moving a little.

'Let's try the meeting in the city hospital first.' Her eyes glance to mine 'tomorrow, yes.' Her eyes light up as a breath leaves her. 'One of us will be your direct escort the other two will secure from distance.' She looks at Glen 'no lass, too much media. Matt or Kenny would be better choices.' She looks at me but I shake my head 'I'm always the eyes.' Her face changes when she looks at Matt 'don't think I'm happy about it either princess.'

'Oh come on. I get that Glen doesn't want to but why not Kenta. You're the least annoying to have around at things like that.' Her body jolts and she goes quiet 'Matt will be with you lass. No one else.' She nods at glen's words and her hands slip off of the table. 'Glen behave. We're eating.' Matt scowls.

When Glen doesn't retreat his hand Matt gets up. Heading out of the house. 'What's gotten into him?' Amelia asks 'nothing he's just jealous.' She gives Glen a confused look for his answer.

I watch her head drop when Glen leans forward a little. 'Go say thank you to Ken for the nice dinner.' She obediently gets up and walks over looking at my lap, so i slide the chair back a little to make some room for her. She sits down, wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me close to her. Her body eases against mine, making heat drop down south. 'Thank you for cooking, it was really nice.' I chuckle when looking at her plate, she barely touched it.

She pulls back with a frown, hands on my shoulders 'what?' I shiver when one hand runs up the back of my neck, gently scratching the skin. 'You barely touched your food.' Her eyes flick down to my lips when I talk, making the urge to pull her in bigger. 'Kenny likes to be told what to do, lass. Make use of it.' She turns a little to look at Glen 'but you-'

'I don't mind.' Then her eyebrows knit. 'Why haven't we done it since the first time?' The blunt question makes me chuckle as I watch Glen turn a nice shade of pink. 'I didn't think you'd want to. I though it was a one time thing like it usually is with others.' Her hands clench onto my shirt. 'Why would you think that?' Her voice is sad, making me wrap my arm around her waist. 'Its what usually happens lass.' He gestures towards me and her eyes follow, landing on my own. A sweet but woody scent comes from her, and my body heats.

'You like to be told what to do?' I shrug 'sometimes, yes.' Her eyes flick down to my lips, her long lashes casting shadows on her lightly freckled cheeks. 'Tell him what you want lass.' She hesitates, glancing at Glen as he gets up. 'It's alright, we usually share.' I try to comfort. Her eyes focus on me again 'kiss me Kenta.'

I lean in and she eagerly meets the kiss, our lips press together as her gentle smell becomes stronger. Her plump lips soft against my own as her hands grip my shoulders. I feel myself getting harder and harder the deeper the kiss gets.

'Why don't you two take this upstairs. I'll join once I finished cleaning up.' Her eyes shine as she grins, but stops when her eyes land on something on the table. 'Save some food for Matthew. He barely ate.' Glen nods as he collects the glasses.

She stands up, pulling on my hand to get me to follow her. I follow her quick steps up the stairs and into her room. When I let the door fall closed behind me she pulls her soft hair into a messy bun before dropping to her knees in front of me. 'Amelia?'

Her hands find my belt 'we'll keep this going till glens here right?' I groan as she undoes my pants with ease, eager fingers rummaging with the fabric. 'Slow down then sweetheart.' Her eyes snap to mine and she cocks her eyebrow.

She's about to stand up, so I offer my hand to get her to stand. 'On the bed, Kenta.' I move over and sit down watching her walk over.